Khal Tempoross

Khaleesi

Script had some issues where it did not notice the wave and constantly lost items. restarted client and it works better now. Although something weird happened, started a game with 5 buckets but only 4 of them filled with water. the bot got stuck picking up 1 new bucket and then filling it with water untill entire inventory was buckets of water. restarted again and currently it's running smooth.

Any idea what caused my problems?

13 minutes ago, hcafkinghotmail said:

Script had some issues where it did not notice the wave and constantly lost items. restarted client and it works better now. Although something weird happened, started a game with 5 buckets but only 4 of them filled with water. the bot got stuck picking up 1 new bucket and then filling it with water untill entire inventory was buckets of water. restarted again and currently it's running smooth.

Any idea what caused my problems?

make sure you are on fixed screen mode and zoomed out so it can see everything else it will waste too much time rotating camera 

• 2 weeks later...

@Khaleesi- After purchasing the script I’ve noticed a few things and a few recommendations.

- After filling the cannon with the fish and fires are present it will just stop and rotate the camera, then get stuck somewhere on the boat.
- When energy is at 0% it will still continue to run up to the cannons to fill with any remaining fish.

- 3%/4% is the target energy if on the boat to run down and be on time for the 0% energy.

- Pretty unstable at the moment whenever I’ve ran it, so I wouldn’t want to risk the account whilst issues are prominently present.

Great script man love it but I find when a wave is coming sometimes it just carries on what its doing lol doesn't use the rope on that thing looses fish then goes back to catching them again so looses a lot of points if it does this but that's the only thing I have seen it muck up everything else is awesome 

😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 

On 10/7/2021 at 3:44 PM, Mrright3141 said:

Hello, can i have a trial please? :) ty

On 10/8/2021 at 12:42 PM, Han said:

May I have a trial to test this out?😁

On 10/8/2021 at 3:59 PM, ZUrit said:

May I please have a trail on the Tempoross script? 

On 10/11/2021 at 6:18 AM, camley123 said:

can i have a trial ty

On 10/12/2021 at 4:57 AM, fox20006 said:

can I get trial plz

Enjoy the trials! :D

13 hours ago, Han said:

@Khaleesi- After purchasing the script I’ve noticed a few things and a few recommendations.

- After filling the cannon with the fish and fires are present it will just stop and rotate the camera, then get stuck somewhere on the boat.
- When energy is at 0% it will still continue to run up to the cannons to fill with any remaining fish.

- 3%/4% is the target energy if on the boat to run down and be on time for the 0% energy.

- Pretty unstable at the moment whenever I’ve ran it, so I wouldn’t want to risk the account whilst issues are prominently present.

I've ran for about 3 hours yesterday, getting 3-4k solid every run.
Maybe show some screenshots of your setup and what options you are using.

4 hours ago, oooscar1ooo said:

Great script man love it but I find when a wave is coming sometimes it just carries on what its doing lol doesn't use the rope on that thing looses fish then goes back to catching them again so looses a lot of points if it does this but that's the only thing I have seen it muck up everything else is awesome 

😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 

Try to restart your client when it does that, it depends on the messages in the chatbox for the wave.
Sometimes messages doesn't seme to come through for some reason ...

10 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

I've ran for about 3 hours yesterday, getting 3-4k solid every run.
Maybe show some screenshots of your setup and what options you are using.

I definitely think the no-cooking settings need a rework, script just doesn’t know what to do sometimes if that option is selected. I’m running it on cook harpoonfish and is far more stable than not cooking the fish apart from sometimes if a spot disappears, it’ll be the very last character to react and click on a new spot.

Edited by Han

• Administrator
On 10/13/2021 at 7:23 PM, Han said:

I definitely think the no-cooking settings need a rework, script just doesn’t know what to do sometimes if that option is selected. I’m running it on cook harpoonfish and is far more stable than not cooking the fish apart from sometimes if a spot disappears, it’ll be the very last character to react and click on a new spot.

Refund complete @Khaleesi

• Like 1
  • Heart 1