Piss_Gaming: Introduction

PissGaming

Hi all, this is my first (and hopefully last) time coming to the introductions/farewells section of the forum. I'm hoping it's the last, as I don't plan on leaving, it would be sad if I did. The community looks great, long time lurker here, so I've finally decided to make my profile on the forums. 

Hoping to purchase a subscription when something I don't want to do in OSRS pops up. But until then, maybe I will see if there are open-source or tester scripts somewhere, just so I can look at code to learn and improve. My programming is just a hobby, I don't (and won't) develop scripts, as I wouldn't want to risk accounts by making bad ones. But botting is a great way to learn, IMO, and it's an important part of most programming. This is why I think it's important to look out for the work others are doing, to improve and work on to get better myself. 

And that just about wraps up my introduction here at osbot. I look forwards to meeting you all, and seeing what great things I can do around the forums. If you see me, say hi! 

• 4 weeks later...