Making Account Creator Bot - Having Issues

osrsBotter182

Hello everybody,

I am making a script with selenium to create X number of osrs acccounts and run it through tutorial island. I currently have the script made for tutorial island and that works. My issue lies with the captcha for creating the accounts. I am attempting to use 2 captcha to solve this issue. I currently have it setup where it sends a request to 2captcha, gets a successful response and then with selenium, it executes javascript to make the response field visible of the captcha, then it adds it to the response sections innerHTML.

My issue is that their instructions tell you to then submit the webpage. I do not see anywhere on their webpage any type of submit button to submit the captcha or any type of form or button or anything to move past to the actual creation screen. Does anybody have any idea?

Much love

• 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Oliver Queen said:

I've been trying to figure out how to bypass this ever since they added incapsula too. Never did it but are you using vpn/proxies if not have u tried it because whenever I try I get ip blocked.

I was able to solve this by ditching 2captcha and using a rotating proxy list where if it got the captcha it would just swap ips. Eventually would find one that doesn’t give a captcha and save the proxy that made the account to to a file, then play off that ip

On 5/5/2021 at 2:25 PM, Oliver Queen said:

I've been trying to figure out how to bypass this ever since they added incapsula too. Never did it but are you using vpn/proxies if not have u tried it because whenever I try I get ip blocked.

I also had this problem but I simply changed the browser and I could continue creating accounts