What do you guys do after one of your bots gets hit with a 2-day?

Ranarra

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2021 at 6:31 PM, gang6000 said:

This happened to me and I continued doing what I was doing as-if I'm preparing to be perm banned, but in the mean time send emails to Jagex support regarding your 2day ban, then if your hit with the perm you'll have back-up emails explaining how this was done by hand and you don't own any software beside the Runescape client downloaded from their website.

This has worked for me and once I was perm banned it was only two days before this issue was resolved. 

Now those two offences are wiped off my account I've continued to do what people was reporting me for and I'm a week and a half into it and I'm yet to receive any further back-lash. 

If I get banned I will appeal it and continue to send emails until I receive a response, I will complain how a 2-day ban is disgusting when all I'm doing is working hard, explain how you've not got much to do these days as your furloughed or something along those lines. They will hopefully recognise this pattern and in future dismiss any in-game reports. 

I have had discussions with Jagex and various mods via email regarding my account and it's issues from being reported in-game, so I hope this helps you make a decision. 

How do you email then? I can't find their email anywhere, the website says you have to use their "support section"

• 1 month later...