[F2P] Tinderbox looter - No reqs 40k+ p/h

Zackaery

[F2P] Tinderbox looter - No reqs 40k+ p/h
Created by botthestrange
je71DHF.png
⚡ botthestrange - Tinderbox Looter⚡
qwtcC9B.png

Features:

✅  Can be started anywhere, walks to Draynor and starts looting tinderbox's from old bookshelf.
✅  Supports talking to the old man for the first time if needed so you can loot the tinderboxs. This allows you to run right off tutorial island.
✅  Enables shift-drop if disabled.
✅  Searches old bookshelf for tinderbox, drops then repeats for a random amount of time then loots them all and banks & repeats.
✅  Two anti-ban measures added, a random miss click and random afk timer. 
✅  Has GE sell orders enabled so you can have them selling as you are looting.

Notes:
  • I am making this public due to the GE buy volume being so low.  I found if you even bot 4 accounts at once you can tank the GE price down to 1gp.  When used in moderation (1 account) and others are not massively farming these the tinderboxes sell between 75-85gp each easy.
  • It is set to sell at the GE at every 428 box's and will always keep two in the bank.  It makes about 30-40k per trip if the script is not being overused.
  • Script is set to stop & logoff if it has more than 6mill in bank. This feature is only there since I was using this with other scripts and can be modified as needed.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...