JamieBzZ

1 hour ago, JamieBzZ said:

Good luck, how is it going so far?

Still in the learning phase!

I bought Khal Agility and started a HCIM 70 agility bot farm with 10 accounts. All got banned eventually though, seems as though agility is hard to bot without ban. I used proxies in stealth injection with more breaks than bottime.

Taking a new approach now, starting a nmz bot farm where I will run all bots in mirror mode instead because people report lower banrates.  Also instead of proxies im running all accounts on my home ip instead, might seem more legit. Apparantly chain ban is a myth.

Working on the requirements atm for the nmz bot farm right now.

How is it going for you pal?

4 hours ago, Psybration said:

Still in the learning phase!

I bought Khal Agility and started a HCIM 70 agility bot farm with 10 accounts. All got banned eventually though, seems as though agility is hard to bot without ban. I used proxies in stealth injection with more breaks than bottime.

Taking a new approach now, starting a nmz bot farm where I will run all bots in mirror mode instead because people report lower banrates.  Also instead of proxies im running all accounts on my home ip instead, might seem more legit. Apparantly chain ban is a myth.

Working on the requirements atm for the nmz bot farm right now.

How is it going for you pal?

i’m also in the learning phase😀

Currently hand training my mule for when I start botting. I’m also checking lots of guides out to start a bot farm anytime soon, also I have no clue what to do with my main account at the moment.

24 minutes ago, JamieBzZ said:

i’m also in the learning phase😀

Currently hand training my mule for when I start botting. I’m also checking lots of guides out to start a bot farm anytime soon, also I have no clue what to do with my main account at the moment.

Are you going to bot on your main as well? Remember, don't bot on any accounts you don't wanna lose :D

Also training up my mule as we speak manually :D