Not a bot, bot manager worth it?

Phantomgasm

• 3 months later...

script queues are not the same as schedulers... this benefits non bot manager users and bot manager users
i think it is worth a try, and if you dont like it dont resubscribe. im currently deving one myself so i havent used it, as i dont want to pay the $30 monthly fee.

Script queues are nice, but they definitely are not a scheduler. Script queues are a pain to setup for long durations [suchas a week] and since its almost 3 months later since this initial post and peoples comments regarding a new script queue, chances are quite slim it will happen anytime soon as im sure they are prioritizing other things first.

The purpose of a bot manager is to go big, because you have gotten to a point where managing the bots yourself isnt feasible. Id recommend using some type of bot manager if you are running 10+ bots, as I found it difficult to manage these by myself without any help of software [on a consistent basis]. However, even with less than 10 bots, its still nice to have the manager as it is everything is scheduled, so its more consistent. Meaning,  a scheduler doesnt forget to start a script before you go somewhere, or do whatever you are doing, its on a schedule, so like clockwork it will work. There are also other features that make these kinds of bot managers helpful, as its your own personal goal to be as far away from managing / spending your own time with things that can be automated.

If you are unlike myself and unable to build you own bot manager, ask yourself this, is my bot farm still making profit even when i would be using a bot manager? If it is not, is it worth my time to manage the bots that i do have?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...