Mirror Mode CLI does low CPU work?

manhattanproject

11 hours ago, manhattanproject said:

alright, so the -proxy argument doesnt work either? Is there any information regarding native mirror mode proxy support?

-proxy argument also doesnt do anything even if you leave it there. Most people use mirror mode with proxifier to bot on proxy, you can see how to do it here :)

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/68682-how-to-proxy-the-right-way-on-osbot-mirror-client/

1 hour ago, Kramnik said:

-proxy argument also doesnt do anything even if you leave it there. Most people use mirror mode with proxifier to bot on proxy, you can see how to do it here :)

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/68682-how-to-proxy-the-right-way-on-osbot-mirror-client/

yes i know but that is not practical in my opinion. Since i have to open all my osrs clients at once to avoid the advertisement error i cant control which client osbot attaches to and have to control everytime if the attached client has the right proxy for the account. Doing this 10+ times is annoying and unecessary.  And dare you if a bot crashes , you have to do it all over again. you cant just open a new mirror mode client, it attaches to a already open osrs client...
Why cant we get mirror mode proxy support , its been 6 years since its release :D

30 minutes ago, manhattanproject said:

yes i know but that is not practical in my opinion. Since i have to open all my osrs clients at once to avoid the advertisement error i cant control which client osbot attaches to and have to control everytime if the attached client has the right proxy for the account. Doing this 10+ times is annoying and unecessary.  And dare you if a bot crashes , you have to do it all over again. you cant just open a new mirror mode client, it attaches to a already open osrs client...
Why cant we get mirror mode proxy support , its been 6 years since its release :D

If I remember right MGI said he wasn't gonna add it because it would require injecting into the OSRS client and that would defy the purpose of mirror. In my opinion if OSBot is gonna support Runelite which also defies the purpose why not add proxy support? They probably can also make it automatically open a OSRS client with the mirror client and bypass that advertisement issue as well.

3 hours ago, Gunman said:

If I remember right MGI said he wasn't gonna add it because it would require injecting into the OSRS client and that would defy the purpose of mirror. In my opinion if OSBot is gonna support Runelite which also defies the purpose why not add proxy support? They probably can also make it automatically open a OSRS client with the mirror client and bypass that advertisement issue as well.

good ideas, but probably not going to happen. at least we have CLI support for mirror were you have to manually press "mirror" in every client...

The -world argument doesnt work either btw^^

Edited by manhattanproject