Macro ban, but didnt bot on the account yet.

Herman

Got a 1 day ban on a account i didnt bot on. I did used a proxy and the OSBOT client. Is it possible that i got banned for using the OSBOT client in stealth mode, even when i didnt use any bots/scripts on it? The ban cleary says macroban, so no thirdparty ban. Im kinda confused and appealed the ban ofc. Also sent twitter massage to jagexsupport. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GitKenser said:

So, if the reason is 'macro-ban', then its still a false positive right? Or does the injection count as 'macro/bot' too?

It could be false positive. Don't think injection has a lot to do more with proxy. Maybe you recently botted other accounts on it? Also was it 2day or perma? And in F2P? They are currently banning F2P like crazy :D 

2 hours ago, Kramnik said:

It could be false positive. Don't think injection has a lot to do more with proxy. Maybe you recently botted other accounts on it? Also was it 2day or perma? And in F2P? They are currently banning F2P like crazy :D 

Did recently bot other account with the OSBOT client but that was without the proxy. The banned account is member and the ban is only 1 day. 

According to Jagox

Evidence Type: Jagex Moderator Comment

Account banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being totally undetectable' or 'no ban guaranteed' are inaccurate. As such your account has been permanently removed from game. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules should you wish to create another account.

On 4/2/2021 at 4:05 AM, GitKenser said:

Got a 1 day ban on a account i didnt bot on. I did used a proxy and the OSBOT client. Is it possible that i got banned for using the OSBOT client in stealth mode, even when i didnt use any bots/scripts on it? The ban cleary says macroban, so no thirdparty ban. Im kinda confused and appealed the ban ofc. Also sent twitter massage to jagexsupport. 

Same