New to botting

NebulaViper

In terms of proxies most people use them to prevent chain bans for farms or to prevent any bot accounts being associated with their main account. To answer your question on how long so you don't get banned incredibly quickly if your worried about your main being banned at all i wouldn't bot, also i feel like it depends on what exactly you plan on botting and break settings etc.  Just my opinion though  

17 minutes ago, roogall said:

In terms of proxies most people use them to prevent chain bans for farms or to prevent any bot accounts being associated with their main account. To answer your question on how long so you don't get banned incredibly quickly if your worried about your main being banned at all i wouldn't bot, also i feel like it depends on what exactly you plan on botting and break settings etc.  Just my opinion though  

i want to bot on my main till attack, strength and defence is at around 40 sense it gets realy boring. i don't plant to bot for gold. 

On 4/1/2021 at 6:34 PM, NebulaViper said:

Hey, so i'm kinda new to botting and wanted to ask, is it worth getting a proxy if im only going to bot on my main account. Also how long i should bot on my main per day so i don't get banned realy fast. I've heard you need a proxy but im not sure i want to buy one yet. Thanks!

I'd like to highly recommend not botting on your main, never bot on an account you caring about, I'd assume you care about your main.

Assuming you were completely 100% certain that you are willing to risk your main account, I do not think that getting a proxy will help in any shape or form to my knowledge if you're just running the one account. However I would highly suggest reading this if you haven't already.

• Mald 1