Anyone learning scripts wanna learn together with me?

EgoLiberation

I’m just getting started learning scripts. I’ve made a really clunky woodcutting bot that can drop logs but can’t bank yet. I would love to group up with anyone who’s wanting to learn with others.

edit:  just wanna thank everyone who's commented and got together so far. Don't be afraid to add me on discord and we'll get a group dm going there. egoliberation#3089

Edited by EgoLiberation

2 hours ago, Gloss said:

I wanna learn with you guys too. We can report back here and keep the conversation going.

How are you guys creating accounts? I'm currently trying to figure out what method I can use to create gmail and osrs accounts. Any ideas?

Create one gmail and when making OSRS accounts just do 
Default email -> example@gmail.com

When signing up on Jagex website do emails like below
example+1@gmail.com
example+2@gmail.com
example+3@gmail.com
example+4@gmail.com
example+5@gmail.com
Etc

Then all emails will go to the default email of example@gmail.com

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gunman said:

Create one gmail and when making OSRS accounts just do 
Default email -> example@gmail.com

When signing up on Jagex website do emails like below
example+1@gmail.com
example+2@gmail.com
example+3@gmail.com
example+4@gmail.com
example+5@gmail.com
Etc

Then all emails will go to the default email of example@gmail.com

Nice, thank you for the suggestion.

I had heard about this method but I'm not sure that I support it.

As a network analyst, we do network access control based on MAC addresses. Vendors (like Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, HP, etc) have something called an OUI - organizationally unique identifier. What this means is that the first 6 characters (out of 12) in any MAC address ever will depict the host/machines manufacturer or vendor.

What this means to us is this: If Microsoft comes out with a security camera, ALL OF their security cameras now will have the OUI of ac:1a:44:X:X:X (where x.x.x is the host mac address portion). Now....these devices all can be automatically administered based on vendor OUI.... I can create a network access control rule to say, block any MAC address that hits my network with the OUI of ac:1a:44*. The * wildcard demeans that any character at all after ac:1a:44 will result in the rule being hit and that device being profiled/blocked.

How does that translate to botting in Runescape? I can guarantee you that Jagex has means to identify and take actions against easy to spot patterns like this. If they notice 3 accounts are woodcutting at the same spot, same gear, same stats - 4 accounts are fishing in the same way, and 5 accounts are mining in the same way - ALL of which are accounts created with the FakeGmailAcc1@gmail.com, FakeGmailAcc2@gmail.com, and so on, it's INCREDIBLY easy for them to take action on all accounts. Now you just lost your entire bot farm in one single swoop. Plus any account of your that interacts with those accounts, based on IP address, credit card info, emails, in-game transactions, you can consider all those accounts banned.

So this method may very well work for suicide farms - to me right now that's the only way I can see this method being useful. But that's ultimately not how I'm looking to proceed. I want clean and unique gmail and OSRS accounts.

• Heart 3

11 hours ago, Gloss said:

I wanna learn with you guys too. We can report back here and keep the conversation going.

How are you guys creating accounts? I'm currently trying to figure out what method I can use to create gmail and osrs accounts. Any ideas?

The method Gunman said I personally use and it works like a charm.

There are other methods too if you have a program that does it for you automatically.

However if you're using proxies you also need to create your accounts whilst on the proxy and usually you get error15 on the website (some sort of incapsula protection on the site), this will prevent you from creating your accounts with the proxy.

You can buy finished tutorial island accounts from people too if you're going to create a big farm, this will save a lot of time. Make sure your proxy/home ip adress is in the same country as the people you bought it from, otherwise your accounts will get locked when you login to them and you will have to unlock them. Usually they usa NA proxies to create these tut island accs.

10 minutes ago, Gloss said:

Nice, thank you for the suggestion.

I had heard about this method but I'm not sure that I support it.

As a network analyst, we do network access control based on MAC addresses. Vendors (like Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, HP, etc) have something called an OUI - organizationally unique identifier. What this means is that the first 6 characters (out of 12) in any MAC address ever will depict the host/machines manufacturer or vendor.

What this means to us is this: If Microsoft comes out with a security camera, ALL OF their security cameras now will have the OUI of ac:1a:44:X:X:X (where x.x.x is the host mac address portion). Now....these devices all can be automatically administered based on vendor OUI.... I can create a network access control rule to say, block any MAC address that hits my network with the OUI of ac:1a:44*. The * wildcard demeans that any character at all after ac:1a:44 will result in the rule being hit and that device being profiled/blocked.

How does that translate to botting in Runescape? I can guarantee you that Jagex has means to identify and take actions against easy to spot patterns like this. If they notice 3 accounts are woodcutting at the same spot, same gear, same stats - 4 accounts are fishing in the same way, and 5 accounts are mining in the same way - ALL of which are accounts created with the FakeGmailAcc1@gmail.com, FakeGmailAcc2@gmail.com, and so on, it's INCREDIBLY easy for them to take action on all accounts. Now you just lost your entire bot farm in one single swoop. Plus any account of your that interacts with those accounts, based on IP address, credit card info, emails, in-game transactions, you can consider all those accounts banned.

So this method may very well work for suicide farms - to me right now that's the only way I can see this method being useful. But that's ultimately not how I'm looking to proceed. I want clean and unique gmail and OSRS accounts.

I see where you're coming from I had the same though about using gmails that are near to identical, however from what I've heard chain bans are a myth and if you use even your home ip and run like 10 accounts you should be fine. Currently I am trying this approach with 6 nmz accounts and 1 account fishing in f2p. The f2p account got banned after 1 day however all my other accounts are still alive, so they did not get chainbanned even though I had all on same home ip and near to identical gmails.

If you really want very different gmails (non registered accounts) I suggest you buy tutorial island accounts from people, they have randomly generated logins.

If anything, shouldn't you be creating email accounts that are pseudorandom on individual IP addresses so you're reducing the chance of fingerprinting? We don't know what Jagex detects but I'd imagine If you had 20 email accounts and the only difference was a single number, you're probably asking to be chain banned. Seems you're trying to learn but you're already setting yourself up by doing lazy silly things?

25 minutes ago, b0tscape said:

If anything, shouldn't you be creating email accounts that are pseudorandom on individual IP addresses so you're reducing the chance of fingerprinting? We don't know what Jagex detects but I'd imagine If you had 20 email accounts and the only difference was a single number, you're probably asking to be chain banned. Seems you're trying to learn but you're already setting yourself up by doing lazy silly things?

Yes I had the same thought as you, it does seem stupid and I asked people if this was true but they said chain bans are a myth and as long as your're not botting on more than 20+ accounts at the same time you're good to use your home-ip, Currently trying to see if this is true or not, if I do get chain banned on my accounts I will switch over to indiviudal proxies on each account.