Nano AutoTyper

Delision

Nano AutoTyper

Script ID: 1151

psZdQ5G.png

About:

This script will type out any messages you want at a customizable interval at your preferred location. Whether you want to advertise you CC at Edgeville, your house at the Rimmington House Portal, or your favorite Discord in the Grand Exchange, this script can do it.

Features:

• Supports any number of messages you want the bot to type out either in a linear fashion or randomized order.
  • Customizable message interval by setting a minimum and maximum delay between messages.
  • Location support will walk to any of the supported locations so you can run the script straight off Tutorial Island:
    • Current location
    • Grand Exchange
    • Lumbridge Spawn
    • Edgeville Bank
    • Rimmington House Portal
  • Ability to save/load your custom presets.

Requirements:

• An account that is not muted.

CLI Usage:

• You will need a settings file to use CLI, so first run the script normally and save the settings with your desired file name. (e.g. ClanAdvertisement in my example).
  • Example of CLI: -script 1151:ClanAdvertisement

GUI:

xMAqlnQ.png

In Game:

TwGdLnI.png

Let me know if you have any questions/feedback on the script. I'm always open to suggestions for new features and ways to improve!

Edited by Delision
Added CLI instruction support
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
4 hours ago, BloodyNoah said:

Would be nice if it had like world hopping and auto leave when a pmod is recognized

I can definitely add world hopping in the future! As for recognizing pmods, I'm not sure if there's a way to recognize them with the API unless I had a list of their names.

• 1 year later...