Have ban rates gone up since last week's update?

FushigiBot

I had been botting NMZ for 4-5 hrs a day on some accounts, then botting something else for around 1 hr every day. This is the same I have done with some other accounts and never got banned, other than a 2 day bot busting.

Each account was in a different IP, running on mirror mode. I wake up on Saturday with all my accounts perma banned, even those without previous marks. 

I decide to start 4 fresh accounts. I did some manual work on them, and botted 1 or 2 quests, and then from 1-15 woodcutting, 1-15 mining with breaks. 

Today, I wake up with all of them banned again. 

This is the first time I have gotten banned this fast on so many accounts.

Edit:  I have also noticed an unusually low player count on many worlds. 

Anyone else experiencing unusually high ban rates?

Edited by xhannyah

13 hours ago, xhannyah said:

I had been botting NMZ for 4-5 hrs a day on some accounts, then botting something else for around 1 hr every day. This is the same I have done with some other accounts and never got banned, other than a 2 day bot busting.

Each account was in a different IP, running on mirror mode. I wake up on Saturday with all my accounts perma banned, even those without previous marks. 

I decide to start 4 fresh accounts. I did some manual work on them, and botted 1 or 2 quests, and then from 1-15 woodcutting, 1-15 mining with breaks. 

Today, I wake up with all of them banned again. 

This is the first time I have gotten banned this fast on so many accounts.

Edit:  I have also noticed an unusually low player count on many worlds. 

Anyone else experiencing unusually high ban rates?

I had 0 bans so far using NMZ. What were you running? How fresh was the account in terms of how long was it last played, exp gained, etc..? When you said you 'changed IP' what did you use to do this? (proxies or a vpn) I was running my main who is now max combat using Fruity's NMZ for easily 10-12 hours a day. I haven't been banned. I haven't even been warned. That doesn't mean it's safe - botting is an inherent risk but so far I have not encountered a ban on any nmz account I've done.

I saw on your profile you're commenting on lots of scripts from slayer to combat to quest scripts. Perhaps you're running too many scripts too soon? 

Edited by b0tscape

On 3/29/2021 at 7:49 PM, Xiez said:

Woke up to my 1550 total Ironman being perma banned today. RIP

No 2 day Bot Busting, right? Same as me.

23 hours ago, gang6000 said:

Time to up our game. 

Scriptures have a challenge on their hand. But the scripture I know take big care with their customers and this is something they are very happy to challenge. 

We need insiders, so we know what they are detecting lol

There is a great deal that could be changed on the scripts I have purchased. Most of the biggest giveaways in my opinion is how mouse moves when not doing an action.

23 hours ago, b0tscape said:

I had 0 bans so far using NMZ. What were you running? How fresh was the account in terms of how long was it last played, exp gained, etc..? When you said you 'changed IP' what did you use to do this? (proxies or a vpn) I was running my main who is now max combat using Fruity's NMZ for easily 10-12 hours a day. I haven't been banned. I haven't even been warned. That doesn't mean it's safe - botting is an inherent risk but so far I have not encountered a ban on any nmz account I've done.

I saw on your profile you're commenting on lots of scripts from slayer to combat to quest scripts. Perhaps you're running too many scripts too soon? 

It has nothing to do with the setup. It has been the same setup I've always used.

I was running Stealth's NMZ. All the accounts were nearly maxed.

#1: 70 def 98 range 99 magic (tank)

#2 75 atk 95 str 45 def (zerk)

#3 75 atk 98 str 45 def (zerk)

#4 60 atk 94 str 70 def (zerk)

#5 60 atk 92 str 70 def (zerk)

I run them on Virtual instances of Windows 10 with non-flagged VPN IPs.

Lol I always comment to report bugs. From my experience, it's not a good idea to bot the same thing for too long; otherwise it's easier to get the ban hammer because it allows for more mouse data of the same type to  be recorded and sent to jagex.

But anyways, I strongly believe jagex has done something on their bot detection system. The worlds have been emptier this entire month, plus people are reporting not receiving 2 day bot busting bans anymore; they just get a perma "macroing" ban.

Edited by xhannyah

2 hours ago, xhannyah said:

It has nothing to do with the setup. It has been the same setup I've always used.

Lol I always comment to report bugs. From my experience, it's not a good idea to bot the same thing for too long; otherwise it's easier to get the ban hammer because it allows for more mouse data of the same type to  be recorded and sent to jagex.

But anyways, I strongly believe jagex has done something on their bot detection system. The worlds have been emptier this entire month, plus people are reporting not receiving 2 day bot busting bans anymore; they just get a perma "macroing" ban.

I had a 2 day ban myself this morning on a slayer alt. I wasn't using any of the osbot forum scripts though. I had a few bluelite, dz and openosrs plugins.

Another thing I have noticed recently is an increase in the injection of fake code from Jagex. I often watch my bots run and, for example, all of sudden my bot is tryig to dismiss a random that's not there. When I check for item Id's, there is something where the bot is trying to click. This has happened a lot recently both during skilling and botting quests like Romeo and Juliet. This used to happen before, but with much less frequency. Maybe they found a way to detect patterns more easily, so they bait the bot with something, and then they just ban the accs?

Edited by xhannyah

20 hours ago, xhannyah said:

Yeah something has definitely changed.. got 2 perm bans in 1 week using decent premium scripts and realistic breaks.

10 hours ago, xhannyah said:

Another thing I have noticed recently is an increase in the injection of fake code from Jagex. I often watch my bots run and, for example, all of sudden my bot is tryig to dismiss a random that's not there. When I check for item Id's, there is something where the bot is trying to click. This has happened a lot recently both during skilling and botting quests like Romeo and Juliet. This used to happen before, but with much less frequency. Maybe they found a way to detect patterns more easily, so they bait the bot with something, and then they just ban the accs?

Also noticed it seems they've adjusted the items and npc ids to +1 or -1 as well. Not sure if that has any relevance.