iTempoross

Tom

On 11/21/2021 at 6:58 AM, vickershd said:

running through fire issue normally on the boat itself and and your running from after cooking onto the boat where the fire is on the land.

if you could look at the routing from the cooking spot and running back to the boat then this would be your positions of the fire. mainly between the totem and pier.

movement wise, you will be the last one to move from the spot. and left fishing an empty spot. your probably talking about 10 seconds slower on movement which means missing out on alot of extra catches.

also a new issue that ive noticed.

when the bot collects buckets, mainly after being caught on the fire, or missing the wave so after you lose buckets the bot will go grab more.  but it will fill the entire invent with buckets, and as the bot doesnt open up your inventory it cannot drop them (if it does drop them)

this is also on mirror mode if that helps at all

cheers

@TomStill having the issue where it runs through fires instead of putting them out when running to the boat. Would it be possible to make it put out the fires in the path to the boat instead of all fires. As they just run through the fire having to grab a rope and bucket every game. Also an issue where it goes to the normal fishing spot instead of tempoross during his vulnerable phase (I don't have skip vulnerable phase enabled) would have to pause the script to walk to temp during this phase then just hit start again for it fish till he is vulnerable again. 

9 hours ago, takeovertheworld said:

@TomStill having the issue where it runs through fires instead of putting them out when running to the boat. Would it be possible to make it put out the fires in the path to the boat instead of all fires. As they just run through the fire having to grab a rope and bucket every game. Also an issue where it goes to the normal fishing spot instead of tempoross during his vulnerable phase (I don't have skip vulnerable phase enabled) would have to pause the script to walk to temp during this phase then just hit start again for it fish till he is vulnerable again. 

Hey, thanks for this

It is meant to only put out the fires you would walk over, seems its not working as intended.

Does it skip the vulnerable phase every time? First i've heard of this bug.

Also just to confirm, stealth or mirror mode?

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

Hey, thanks for this

It is meant to only put out the fires you would walk over, seems its not working as intended.

Does it skip the vulnerable phase every time? First i've heard of this bug.

Also just to confirm, stealth or mirror mode?

Will happen multiple times one game and be fine the next but when it does it's keeping the bot from hitting the minimum 2k points for reward permits and kc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, anthonychloeaj said:

would this be better to run in stealth or mirror mode as far as ban rates goes with me doing alot of breaks and littler playing time?

In my opinion mirror doesnt help with banrates at all, its a theoretically less with no evidence to support it.

All script will 'run' better on stealth, as mirror tends to have minor issues and runs a fair bit slower.

• 1 month later...