iTempoross

Tom

Been less than 5 mins in and I must say it's way ahead of all other temperosss bots I've tried.. I love the force cook options and moves almost flawlessly.. this coming from a guy that had tried all dream bots and epic bots tempoross scripts .

One error is it doesn't accurately count points earned.. which is not an issue for me tbh but would be nice.

Will be running for the 12 hrs.. finger crossed I don't get banned

Edited by headlessautopsy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great script was able to bot from levels 35-90 within 2 weeks before receiving a temp 2 day ban was my fault didn't break much was testing it out. Great script overall was able to pull 8+ hour sessions. had issues were it would just walk through fires instead of putting them out no matter how many tiles I increased it by could not figure out why, and would just grab buckets over and over at random times simply just dropping some fixed it.

2 hours ago, takeovertheworld said:

Great script was able to bot from levels 35-90 within 2 weeks before receiving a temp 2 day ban was my fault didn't break much was testing it out. Great script overall was able to pull 8+ hour sessions. had issues were it would just walk through fires instead of putting them out no matter how many tiles I increased it by could not figure out why, and would just grab buckets over and over at random times simply just dropping some fixed it.

I think the fire issue happens when you are pathing somewhere and fire spawns after you already started. I've got some fixes for it in places, but I think theres a lot of combinations.

I don't think its a MAJOR issue but it is something i'd like to get around to fixing

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...