iTempoross

Tom

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Tom, just purchased the script and so far it's working really well getting around 2.7k-3.5k points at ~50-60 fishing. There are a couple problems though and would like to know if these are going to be fixed in the near future. The first problem is that it doesn't put out the fires whatsoever and just runs right over them which results in losing a lot of fish. Second problem is with the leaping fish spots, it won't go to that spot even with the GUI option enabled, unless its the closest and only fish spot available. Overall though its a wonderful script and if these two problems get solved it'll pretty much be perfect. 😎👍

4 hours ago, Dogeman123 said:

Hi Tom, just purchased the script and so far it's working really well getting around 2.7k-3.5k points at ~50-60 fishing. There are a couple problems though and would like to know if these are going to be fixed in the near future. The first problem is that it doesn't put out the fires whatsoever and just runs right over them which results in losing a lot of fish. Second problem is with the leaping fish spots, it won't go to that spot even with the GUI option enabled, unless its the closest and only fish spot available. Overall though its a wonderful script and if these two problems get solved it'll pretty much be perfect. 😎👍

Thanks.

Interested in what is usually happening when the script runs over fire? Is it on the way to the boat to load the cannon? Perhaps on the way back?

Leaping fish is odd, are saying it works sometimes but only for close spots?

10 hours ago, Tom said:

Thanks.

Interested in what is usually happening when the script runs over fire? Is it on the way to the boat to load the cannon? Perhaps on the way back?

Leaping fish is odd, are saying it works sometimes but only for close spots?

Thanks for the response. For the fire problem, it runs over it when it goes to load up the cannon but i haven't seen it run over the fire when going back to fishing (by that time someone on the mass worlds has  already put it out).  For the leaping fish problem, if the only fishing spot available is a leaping spot then it will go to that one but when there are two or three spots and it begins fishing at a non-leaping spot  it won't change to the leaping spot (not sure if that makes any sense lol).  I appreciate all the hard work you do and just wanted to let you know about these issues since they will seem like you're a bot (not normal for a real human to constantly be running over fires)  and secondly,  fixing the leaping fish issue would increase points/permits per hour.

54 minutes ago, Dogeman123 said:

Thanks for the response. For the fire problem, it runs over it when it goes to load up the cannon but i haven't seen it run over the fire when going back to fishing (by that time someone on the mass worlds has  already put it out).  For the leaping fish problem, if the only fishing spot available is a leaping spot then it will go to that one but when there are two or three spots and it begins fishing at a non-leaping spot  it won't change to the leaping spot (not sure if that makes any sense lol).  I appreciate all the hard work you do and just wanted to let you know about these issues since they will seem like you're a bot (not normal for a real human to constantly be running over fires)  and secondly,  fixing the leaping fish issue would increase points/permits per hour.

No worries.

What you can try to do is adjust your cook / load cannon count to be slightly higher, which might give you a tiny bit more time before your player runs up to load the cannon which means the fire is more likely to be out

I need to check what they changed for leaping fish, my detection isn't working anymore, is there anything in the logger in regards to the leaping fish? It should say 'Switching to leaping fish at <position>'. I'm struggling to see why it would have stopped at the moment

Edited by Tom

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, talipen said:

Hi Tom,

Can this solo/ complete it with other bots in a specific world. Or does it rely on real player input to complete certain parts of the boss?

It won't be able to solo, though I'm not sure what you mean by compete, it will just do what it needs to do to win and get a reasonable amount of points

5 hours ago, Tom said:

It won't be able to solo, though I'm not sure what you mean by compete, it will just do what it needs to do to win and get a reasonable amount of points

I mean.

So for deadman, real players probably won’t do it. So if I logged 5 accounts in all running this boss at once, could it complete it? 

4 hours ago, talipen said:

I mean.

So for deadman, real players probably won’t do it. So if I logged 5 accounts in all running this boss at once, could it complete it? 

Assuming the minigame evenly distributes you on both sides, I would think so. Though fire may get a little out of control

Edited by Tom

• 2 weeks later...