iTempoross

Tom

On 4/24/2021 at 9:34 PM, tumblez said:

Hey Tom, 

Can you please add a failsafe for double tether. I have to play on worlds that have higher ping and I've noticed this happening. It's rare but it still happens.

Also, thoughts on adding an option where you can select 'x' amount of buckets and the bot will make sure to have that amount at the start of every round? What happens if you start the bot with 3 for example then lose 2 to the fire. Next round you'll only have 1 and the bot doesn't replenish them at this stage.

Liking it so far, testing how long to push it for on an easy throwaway so I can go for pet on my valuable accounts :)

EDIT: after observing the script for longer the only time the bot will accidentally tether is when going for a leaping fish spot and miss clicking tether because of the camera angle. Hope you can implement something to fix this.

Double tether should happen less often now

x buckets is a possibility but at this time there are bigger priorities

2 hours ago, adelmas said:

I'm glad there is a tempoross script being worked on so quickly. I tried it out and it does haves ome problems. There are many games where I do not hit the point limit for loot, But it looks like you are on top of them and are working on them. I am excited to see this script be more stable!

Should definitely hit point limit and beyond.

Were you using mirror mode? Did you notice it getting stuck in certain places?

If the answer to the first question is yes, I think we found our problem

Ty for your trial.  I also was on mirror mode, and refuse to use injection for the major reasons against it, but I had a fair amount of failed games too. 

Rather buggy for me, and definitely hit me with a fair bit of quite unhuman stuff..

Didn't effectively gain exp or points IMHO..but for the few games it did, that was cool. 

I think if it becomes stable, then I'd definitely throw down 9.99 on something I could rely on.  Best of luck with it, and keep us updated! 

Peace

• Like 1

I tested it on my throw away account. Got me from 35 fishing to 83 fishing in one sitting.
i've noticed that chances of a ban are quite low as long as you dont look like a bot. Play the acc legit for a bit and i tend to bot only over weekends (friday-sun)  

I run this numerous times over night and still going strong.

Still doesnt calculate how many points you have earned tho.

6 hours ago, lamus2 said:

I tested it on my throw away account. Got me from 35 fishing to 83 fishing in one sitting.
i've noticed that chances of a ban are quite low as long as you dont look like a bot. Play the acc legit for a bit and i tend to bot only over weekends (friday-sun)  

I run this numerous times over night and still going strong.

Still doesnt calculate how many points you have earned tho.

damn thought i fixed that

10 hours ago, kerpe said:

Hello, could i get a trial of this please?

Added

5 hours ago, dyb said:

It's fine if you don't wish to reply -- I think it's just kind of a weird moral grey area to rush something and charge money for it, while it needs a lot of work.

Sorry, I did see what you read but the problem is typically mirror mode. There are countless people are running the script and getting great results with / without mirror as well. 

Sometimes depending on level, you need to adjust the configuration to better match the timings of the minigame.

After running the script for about 2 hours on mirror mode, i can say that it works nicely. There are some things however. I haven't seen the script actually prioritising the leaping fishing spots, the script is very slow in reselecting fishing spot and even with the setting to put out fires, it doesn't. Getting nice xp and consistent kills though! Once these kinks (or some of them) have been ironed out i'll 100% be buying the script.

Thanks again for letting me test the script and good luck!

9 hours ago, DaddyChaddy said:

Can I try out the trail?

Added

5 hours ago, Jelle1234 said:

After running the script for about 2 hours on mirror mode, i can say that it works nicely. There are some things however. I haven't seen the script actually prioritising the leaping fishing spots, the script is very slow in reselecting fishing spot and even with the setting to put out fires, it doesn't. Getting nice xp and consistent kills though! Once these kinks (or some of them) have been ironed out i'll 100% be buying the script.

Thanks again for letting me test the script and good luck!

I think the leaping fish is a mirror issue, I'll need to get around to confirming it though, its possible they changed the logic with one of the balance updates they did. (if someone can confirm if this happens on stealth client, it would be greatly appreciated!)

Mirror mode in general is very slow compared to standard client.

Thanks for the feedback 

Edited by Tom

• 2 weeks later...