iTempoross

Tom

so 74 fishing, cook after 12 caught (50% for both settings), go to leaping fish, repair and put out fire within 1 tile..... my settings after an update....

i've been getting consistent 2700+ points each game however there are still few little hiccups...

When you are fishing leaping fish, the reaction time to "tether" seems to be slower than without. its been numerous occasions where i got caught out by the wave. 

still noticing that when running towards the cannon, and you get hit by the wave midway through the run, it still prioritises loading up the cannon rather than tethering. Maybe you could look into that?

also, not sure if it just me, but the "permits earned" is not being calculated. 

At the time of writing this, i have 11 games completed (hour and 20 minutes) with 40 points earned which is amazing outcome however i feel like if above points are fixed, this script would be an absolute perfection.

12 hours ago, lamus2 said:

so 74 fishing, cook after 12 caught (50% for both settings), go to leaping fish, repair and put out fire within 1 tile..... my settings after an update....

i've been getting consistent 2700+ points each game however there are still few little hiccups...

When you are fishing leaping fish, the reaction time to "tether" seems to be slower than without. its been numerous occasions where i got caught out by the wave. 

still noticing that when running towards the cannon, and you get hit by the wave midway through the run, it still prioritises loading up the cannon rather than tethering. Maybe you could look into that?

At the time of writing this, i have 11 games completed (hour and 20 minutes) with 40 points earned which is amazing outcome however i feel like if above points are fixed, this script would be an absolute perfection.

Working on most these things

On 4/22/2021 at 11:04 PM, lamus2 said:

+1 all of this, great that you are working on this Tom, thank you!

Hey Tom, 

Can you please add a failsafe for double tether. I have to play on worlds that have higher ping and I've noticed this happening. It's rare but it still happens.

Also, thoughts on adding an option where you can select 'x' amount of buckets and the bot will make sure to have that amount at the start of every round? What happens if you start the bot with 3 for example then lose 2 to the fire. Next round you'll only have 1 and the bot doesn't replenish them at this stage.

Liking it so far, testing how long to push it for on an easy throwaway so I can go for pet on my valuable accounts :)

EDIT: after observing the script for longer the only time the bot will accidentally tether is when going for a leaping fish spot and miss clicking tether because of the camera angle. Hope you can implement something to fix this.

Edited by tumblez
More info