iTempoross

Tom

5 minutes ago, connor112 said:

hi thanks for the trial first bit of feedback is it doesnt move before the fire lands so can easily loose a full invent of fish 

and when trying to loot the rewards it didnt complete the dialog to get the net fully and just stood there for ages 

ill post anything else i find 

Fix for the net thing is fixed next version.

Are you on mirror mode by any chance? Noticed it has issue with fires landing and not reacting quick enough. May also be improved next version

2 hours ago, lamus2 said:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/oWR8Gbr.png[/img]

after 17 hours, i've managed to pull in 153 points.

fishing level 70, using mirror mode.

These are my settings

[img]https://i.imgur.com/TEdFyWI.png[/img]

For the EXP / H, i'm surprised you only earned 153 points, does not add up. I guess since you aren't cooking

52 minutes ago, connor112 said:

here is my progress from the trial started at level 35 ran it over night and got around 70 points just fishing 

trial.png

Nice

Edited by Tom

3 hours ago, connor112 said:

hi just brought the script any idea when the fix for the double tether will be out ?

If its still happening now, then the fix didn't work. I will need to revisit it again, when did you last experience the issue?

Edit: fixed in 0.18, pending release (may take up to 24 hours, hopefully not though)

4 hours ago, lamus2 said:

@Tom what settings were you using in order to get over 3k points?

Also, will post another proggy soon with updated version

The default settings were basically my settings, depending on your level you should tune the settings so that ideally you have the number of raw harpoonfish required before the first wave

3 hours ago, BigRed said:

Are you doing trials on this? If so I’d love to try it before buying it. 

Added

Edited by Tom

hi just thorght it would post some suggestions from watching it run could you make a option to pick where it selects the special attack from as it goes into the attack options and does it there where as i think most people will just click the orb to activate it and adding stamina support for lower agility levels 

5 hours ago, Collinrunsosrs said:

Trial? I always buy all scripts on the store :)

Added

3 hours ago, connor112 said:

hi just thorght it would post some suggestions from watching it run could you make a option to pick where it selects the special attack from as it goes into the attack options and does it there where as i think most people will just click the orb to activate it and adding stamina support for lower agility levels 

This seems to be controlled by OSBot, and is probably more work than its worth to add support for. Stamina support could be an option though

7 hours ago, connor112 said:

yer was doing it when i posted that so 4 hours ago its weird as it clicks the pole again to try and remove the rope but just ends up adding it again as it auto removes once the wave is over 

only issue is ive been able to detect other users of the bot becuase of that fault 

It was a definite issue, unfortunately as of this post version 0.18 hasn't been approved yet. Should hopefully be out in the next few hours