iTempoross

Tom

11 hours ago, jd556bt said:

Running this for a few hours on my ironman. Will write comments as I go.

1. Seems you have to start at the Tempoross area, tried from Lumbridge and then right next to the ferry to Tempoross to check(maybe add walking to the area at the start)

2. First try bot got stuck at the boat no movement, logs spammed no available fishing area + picking up items. Forfeited and restarted with same settings and it's going strong so far! 

3. Seems to have a major issue with fires, guessing that when its running to a zone either doesn't check for fires or something similar? Maybe you could make the amount of tiles the bot will move at a time the same as the put out fire within x tiles if thats the case?

Will edit in more as I notice, currently running for 10 minutes with one round complete(points threshold met with good margin)

Join the discord in my description, we're discussing it in more depth here

https://discord.gg/FY6dews

Edited by Tom

• 2 weeks later...

So, i bought the script and here is my review after an hour....

Script is very good however there are few things which i would suggest fixing to make it flawless....

1) When the cloud hover on top of you and you are fishing, script will not move your character so you lose alot of time/fish lost due to being in fire.

2) When you have full inventory of fish and run to the cannon (cooked or not cooked) and the wave is coming in, the script will prioritise to load up the cannon instead of tethering to the pole which will result in you getting your half of the inv wiped.

3) noticed that sometimes after the tether, script will click on it again results in it being stuck but it does get it self unstuck after few seconds (takes approx 5-10 sec)

4) add points gained to the gui?

other than that, script is working well. good prioritisation when tempeross is vulnerable. 

Would recommend.

27 minutes ago, lamus2 said:

3 hour update....

23 games completed and only 11 points. been watching it and its due to above reasons that there is such a low reward point count.

Same experience here, i used mirror mode and didnt change anything in the settings of the bot. Around 25 games and 12 points. @TomYou have any recommandations for the settings?

10 hours ago, 50HZ said:

Would love a trial if possible! :)

6 hours ago, connor112 said:

can i get a trial ?

Added both trials

3 hours ago, lamus2 said:

So, i bought the script and here is my review after an hour....

Script is very good however there are few things which i would suggest fixing to make it flawless....

1) When the cloud hover on top of you and you are fishing, script will not move your character so you lose alot of time/fish lost due to being in fire.

2) When you have full inventory of fish and run to the cannon (cooked or not cooked) and the wave is coming in, the script will prioritise to load up the cannon instead of tethering to the pole which will result in you getting your half of the inv wiped.

3) noticed that sometimes after the tether, script will click on it again results in it being stuck but it does get it self unstuck after few seconds (takes approx 5-10 sec)

4) add points gained to the gui?

other than that, script is working well. good prioritisation when tempeross is vulnerable. 

Would recommend.

Are you using mirror mode here? 

1. There is some stuff there to account for clouds coming above you while fishing, depending on your fishing level you may have a better time lowering the Cook amount, this way it will run to the cooker before the clouds come in. Will look into improving this though

2. Will check it out, we have a lot of force exits in place for when waves come in, so I may have missed one.

3. Fix pending release for the retethering. Hopefully reduces the occurence of this / eliminates it.

4. Planned

1 hour ago, lamus2 said:

3 hour update....

23 games completed and only 11 points. been watching it and its due to above reasons that there is such a low reward point count.

Fishing level? Thats a very low amount of points. Please share your settings here, I was able to consistently get above 3000 points per game during testing.

1 hour ago, GitKenser said:

Same experience here, i used mirror mode and didnt change anything in the settings of the bot. Around 25 games and 12 points. @TomYou have any recommandations for the settings?

Mirror mode might be causing some issues here, I will see what I can do to improve this, though without specifics on where it goes wrong I'm kind of stabbing in the dark.

Edit: Version 0.16 has been submitted, should address a lot of reported issues. May take up to 24 hours to be live

Edited by Tom

hi thanks for the trial first bit of feedback is it doesnt move before the fire lands so can easily loose a full invent of fish 

and when trying to loot the rewards it didnt complete the dialog to get the net fully and just stood there for ages 

ill post anything else i find 

Edited by connor112