has anyone had success

uncledude00

3 hours ago, uncledude00 said:

Yea thanks, Ive read that but couldnt believe the 10 hours a week 

10 hours a week is extremely cautious in my opinion. It really depends on what you bot. I have accounts that I bot 18 hours a day (~14 hours online, ~4 hours of breaks) for 6-7 days a week and go unbanned. Other scripts I have can only run for 1-2 hours a day or they'll get banned. Some can run for 4-5. It's heavily dependent on the popularity, intensity, and profitability of the activity.

10 minutes ago, Delision said:

10 hours a week is extremely cautious in my opinion. It really depends on what you bot. I have accounts that I bot 18 hours a day (~14 hours online, ~4 hours of breaks) for 6-7 days a week and go unbanned. Other scripts I have can only run for 1-2 hours a day or they'll get banned. Some can run for 4-5. It's heavily dependent on the popularity, intensity, and profitability of the activity.

Do you consider bot time and real play time as the same thing when mixed together? For example you play 8 hours a day real time then fit that 10 bot hours in somewhere in the same week. Is that 50 hours or 10 hours of play time that week?

1 hour ago, uncledude00 said:

Do you consider bot time and real play time as the same thing when mixed together? For example you play 8 hours a day real time then fit that 10 bot hours in somewhere in the same week. Is that 50 hours or 10 hours of play time that week?

The times I gave are pure botting times. For the two accounts I actively play on, I don't really reduce the amount of time I bot based on how much I play normally that day. For example, I don't bot agility more than 2-3 hours a day total, regardless of whether I play normally outside that time.

• Like 1

Nah man, wouldn't suggest doing that :D As my signature says "Dont bot accounts you are afraid to lose" and no-lifing account would definitely give a lot of attachment to it and it will feel bad if it gets banned since you put your own time in to it. In my opinion better go for slower, but more chill way with mostly botting :) But again, in general this does work. I think the more you play yourself the more you can bot, probably it depends on what you do. Better do various not bot like stuff like pking, team pvm, chatting maybe even minigames etc.