Need 1-75 / 1-80 / 1-85 / 1-90 magic

bigNsmall

Need a few, possibly tens of accounts with 75 magic minimum.
Can be botted, your supplies. Will pay back after the accounts have rested for 2-3+ days and no ban.
In case of bans, no payment. You will have to replace the banned account.
Could possibly provide some accounts with 55 magic, please quote me for that too when interested. 

Perfect for people that want afk jobs while working from home or to build reputation easily.

Post prices and timeframe below, thanks!

On 3/23/2021 at 10:37 PM, bigNsmall said:

Need a few, possibly tens of accounts with 75 magic minimum.
Can be botted, your supplies. Will pay back after the accounts have rested for 2-3+ days and no ban.
In case of bans, no payment. You will have to replace the banned account.
Could possibly provide some accounts with 55 magic, please quote me for that too when interested. 

Perfect for people that want afk jobs while working from home or to build reputation easily.

Post prices and timeframe below, thanks!

i can splash 9gp/xp

On 3/28/2021 at 9:49 AM, bigNsmall said:

Still looking

Hey - so typically we can do splashing for 8gp/xp using fire spells and your supplies.

If your accs are able to use a smoke staff then we can pay for the supplies (should be around 100k casts). If they're level 3's without 30 attack then we can work something out, you just cover the mind runes and we'll cover the rest possibly, whatever other expenses. Would also need to be your accounts that you create. 

These won't be botted, all hand done, but if something does end up happening (for whatever reason, somehow) then we'll cover the account replacement.

That would be the cheapest, if you want a faster method lmk and can figure out a price for 1-55 splashing and then 55-75 alching. Pm me and let me know :) thanks.

9 hours ago, ForBobo said:

Hey - so typically we can do splashing for 8gp/xp using fire spells and your supplies.

If your accs are able to use a smoke staff then we can pay for the supplies (should be around 100k casts). If they're level 3's without 30 attack then we can work something out, you just cover the mind runes and we'll cover the rest possibly, whatever other expenses. Would also need to be your accounts that you create. 

These won't be botted, all hand done, but if something does end up happening (for whatever reason, somehow) then we'll cover the account replacement.

That would be the cheapest, if you want a faster method lmk and can figure out a price for 1-55 splashing and then 55-75 alching. Pm me and let me know :) thanks.

Thanks. Please add me on discord bigNsmall#5298 :)

Might be interested, need actual prices tho not gp/xp 

Edited by bigNsmall