Why do I keep getting "Cannot resolve symbol 'osbot'"?

snoots

48 minutes ago, snoots said:

It worked before, I'm not sure why I keep getting this error.
I attached the artifact to the OSBot's client.jar, so I shouldn't be getting any errors from this.

Can you post a screenshot of your artifact settings?

I am not sure what you mean by attaching the artifact. The OSBot client should be used as a dependency in your project. When you generate an artifact you’re creating a .jar application with your code. By the client jar being a dependency it is already included in your project.

9 hours ago, ExtraBotz said:

Can you post a screenshot of your artifact settings?

I am not sure what you mean by attaching the artifact. The OSBot client should be used as a dependency in your project. When you generate an artifact you’re creating a .jar application with your code. By the client jar being a dependency it is already included in your project.

sorry for late response, was at work.
Here is a image of my module settings (since the bot is on a module) 

I used to make bots on poopbot, so I am currently using the poopbot method. It worked once for me with OSBot and then stopped working for some reason.

Capture.PNG

That is the wrong import, you need to import the downloaded jar (something like osbot 2.6.22.jar), not client.jar. That's the RS client that osbot injects into :feels:

So what I do is download latest version of osbot: https://osbot.org/mvc/get and then rename it to osbot.jar and just import that. So whenever there's a new client version I don't have to remove import and re-import the new version. Eclipse gang here so nobody can relate :doge:

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Czar said:

That is the wrong import, you need to import the downloaded jar (something like osbot 2.6.22.jar), not client.jar. That's the RS client that osbot injects into :feels:

So what I do is download latest version of osbot: https://osbot.org/mvc/get and then rename it to osbot.jar and just import that. So whenever there's a new client version I don't have to remove import and re-import the new version. Eclipse gang here so nobody can relate :doge:

got it, thanks man!