IS there any risk in trading resources to bots when they are first created?

jackknife32

1 hour ago, Molten said:

Nobody here works for jagex and then leaks their methods. 

I personally just trade to mine. If you don’t bot on your main it shouldn’t get banned and if you’re botting on your bots they will probably eventually catch bans. 

Yeah I get we don't work for jagex I was just trying to get a feel from the community based on their experiences.

I've been getting banned a lot lately but I think its because i'm botting almost entirely in Lumbridge so i've been getting lots of reports from random players.

I've been selecting areas far away from lumbridge in areas that aren't very active and it seems to be helping.

• 1 year later...

There are risks in any transaction. It is impossible to trade without them. But, if you choose the right strategy, the chances are minimal. Many people lose a lot of money in trading because they don't put the correct steps into practice. And this is because it is not documented enough. I started trading a year ago. Every day I surf and surf the Internet to learn more about how to change smartly. Even more, I turned to the best broker for forex in nigeria, and thanks to him, I did not have any failure. This is a perfect way to avoid risks.

Edited by annaneves