PC birdhouse run ready acunts

SrPotato

17 minutes ago, SrPotato said:

you need complete quest bone voyage, and have lvl 5 lmao, but the more hunter level the better, you will also need the digsite pendan :)

uwu

thanks 

19 minutes ago, SrPotato said:

you need complete quest bone voyage, and have lvl 5 lmao, but the more hunter level the better, you will also need the digsite pendan :)

uwu

also if you end up selling them tell me how much you sold them for too see if its worth making them 

35 minutes ago, RockyRheels said:

thanks 

also if you end up selling them tell me how much you sold them for too see if its worth making them 

npnp <3

I'll send you a pm when I sell them: 3

In my opinion as I am starting it is worth it to complete trades and get recommendations, they are accounts that train quickly and you can get a profit margin of 5 / 8m, it is not much but it is not bad at all 

39 minutes ago, RockyRheels said:

thanks 

Another type of accounts that you can create are minnows fishing accounts, you can train them with a good script and sell them for 10 / 15m you only need 82 fishing and anglers outfit 

12 minutes ago, SrPotato said:

npnp <3

I'll send you a pm when I sell them: 3

In my opinion as I am starting it is worth it to complete trades and get recommendations, they are accounts that train quickly and you can get a profit margin of 5 / 8m, it is not much but it is not bad at all 

Another type of accounts that you can create are minnows fishing accounts, you can train them with a good script and sell them for 10 / 15m you only need 82 fishing and anglers outfit 

i guess i may try the minnows fishing accounts would need to buy the script though so got to wait a little 

2 minutes ago, RockyRheels said:

i guess i may try the minnows fishing accounts would need to buy the script though so got to wait a little 

I also want to try doing this type of accounts, I also have to wait to buy the script: C

This type of accounts you can train them in free worlds, but they have a high bam rate, better to use the member method: 3 

5 minutes ago, SrPotato said:

I also want to try doing this type of accounts, I also have to wait to buy the script: C

This type of accounts you can train them in free worlds, but they have a high bam rate, better to use the member method: 3 

yeah always best to avoid free to play even if you are not botting