Vaccine

CoinMan

It feels like too much of a push to get people to take it, and that I don’t trust. When have they given free health care and look at what they’re offering. From what I understand it’s still in its trials as well until 2023, we really don’t know what could happen in the long run. I’m not gonna go deep into everything, but the virus has a really high survival rate, our body’s can fight this off as long as we’re healthy. Yes some are not so lucky, most have underlying health conditions. I get it hurts when it’s family or someone close, but is the risk really worth it? Death will always be here and it’s survival of the fittest in these moments, that’s how we get stronger

• Heart 1

So I just had a discussion about this whole situation again elsewhere, (real life not forums) and someone has mentioned there is a instagram account that has been releasing people's experiences.

A girls dad got the vaccine, he was completely fit and healthy before, once he had it he started complaining about soreness to his feet and his lower legs/feet were extremely ice cold. Went to the doctors, was riddled top to bottom with blood clots. There are plenty of experiences like this being shown as well.

Also a NHS (UK hospitals) nurse has said on there that there are no full hospitals, again coming from inside sources with I assume proof to the mention of non-capacity being met too. 

WE have also been informed and I quote "to be prepared to be full capacity, as we are going into a lockdown again in September"

• Sad 1

The high survival rate is true imo. I know just under a dozen of people of got infected, and they said it was like a mild cold. But, they are also young, which may have played a part. I personally received the vaccine, because my country and my school requires it unless I want to go through a bunch of BS. I didn't have any side effects aside from a sore arm, but this may differ case by case.

I also found it very weird that Covid received so much attention when its behaviour is very similar to stuff like influenza. I have a theory why that may be, but I don't want to sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist so I'll let it slide lol.

• Boge 1

1 hour ago, Block said:

5G bro

Lol I want to hear this one!

For real serious though, I'm pretty sure radiation of any sort is unhealthy for you. It entirely depends on your exposure and ppm, so unless someone was to accurately measure it we couldn't know exposure. I'd bet if you read through the 1000+ page Android or iPhone user-manual and warnings it says could be harmful level of radiation? 

Edited by Coin4Coin

51 minutes ago, Coin4Coin said:

Lol I want to hear this one!

For real serious though, I'm pretty sure radiation of any sort is unhealthy for you. It entirely depends on your exposure and ppm, so unless someone was to accurately measure it we couldn't know exposure. I'd bet if you read through the 1000+ page Android or iPhone user-manual and warnings it says could be harmful level of radiation? 

in my country there is a chart that shows the radiaton level off certain phone types, im assuming other countrys have it too.

but the reason they use it here is so that people that are using a Cardiac pacemaker can pick one with a radation level below the "dangerous" area so that it doesn't mess with the pacemaker. ofcourse this is a medical condition / instrument but that shows that it does have an effect on anything that it comes into contact with. a friend of mine works for a company that places these towers for cellular Data and before they activate these things u don't wanne be at the top of the tower, that much i can tell you. shit fucks with your body instantly if exposed like that. 

so radiation is not healthy that is for sure but then again we have only been living like this for the passed 20 years or so. time will tell if it has a long term effect. but im not willing to throw my phone away for it.

btw i don't think the covid vaccine is 5G lmao, i sound like a tin foil hat right now

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Block said:

a friend of mine works for a company that places these towers for cellular Data and before they activate these things u don't wanne be at the top of the tower, that much i can tell you. shit fucks with your body instantly if exposed like that. 

No doubt, it would be like standing inside of a giant microwave lmao I could only imagine...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

To be honest, I don't understand why people go to get vaccinated at all. After all, the main thing is that the human immune system itself copes with the virus, since there is simply no cure for viruses at the moment. There are antibacterial drugs, antibiotics, but there are no drugs for viruses. But even more I do not understand how in some countries they carry out almost mandatory and compulsory vaccination. Some of my friends from eastern Europe even told me that they saw doctors coming to their homes to make a vat at home. Of course, they were not at home and they talked about it after they saw the recording from the cameras in the Ajax application. However, compulsory vaccination sounds absurd.

On 10/5/2021 at 10:06 AM, ScottPiligrimm said:

To be honest, I don't understand why people go to get vaccinated at all. After all, the main thing is that the human immune system itself copes with the virus, since there is simply no cure for viruses at the moment. There are antibacterial drugs, antibiotics, but there are no drugs for viruses. But even more I do not understand how in some countries they carry out almost mandatory and compulsory vaccination. Some of my friends from eastern Europe even told me that they saw doctors coming to their homes to make a vat at home. Of course, they were not at home and they talked about it after they saw the recording from the cameras in the Ajax application. However, compulsory vaccination sounds absurd.

exactly my thoughts, my teenage daughter has just got over it and all she had was a bit of TLC to her bed with sleeping.

It just feels like one of those long term pyramid schemes, they make you rely on them in order to make money overall in the long run, and the problem is they cannot make it law as we have freedom of right. In the UK at least, we have more people not wanting it than wanting it, this includes people who work in our hospitals and care homes for the elderly, and many are also leaving their jobs because of the changes and are trying to push it on people.

I have also seen billboards saying "x-meeting place, under 16's" and yet we have seen under 16's dying of it as well now, kids who are and were perfectly healthy. Tom Macdonald sings about this stuff, i'll link 2 of his songs below.

This is a rapper talking about the crap going on, black lives matter and all that as well being called out because he knows what's up.