Vaccine

CoinMan

15 hours ago, Coin4Coin said:

Ill try 'n find the video again but have watched one recently where a dr explains that, like influenza-type viruses, sars-cov2 has the capacity to potentially mutate into exponentially worse variants from those that have been vaccinated.

Basically the virus mutates inside of those that are vaccinated as there cells are programmed to create spike proteins for this version of Covid-19, so when they are exposed again to a different version they either die because their immune system is weakened, (due to being taken over to defend against covid, no less) or they survive but creates the next version of Covid-19. This endless loop could continue until the strains are so virulent and gruesome all the non-vac with top immune systems will still not stand a chance :feels:

Honestly could anyone imagine if being persuaded so hard into this by actual definition experimental medical trial, that by believing they are protecting those around them and themselves but they bring on the apocalypse?   

But hopefully he's wrong. 

Yep there is a ton of crap going on right now, and people are wanting to believe for a positive outcome (getting the vaccine and so on) which I don't blame them, but you should at least research what is what first yourself, not read what the gov or social medias show you.

I have underline health issues, and I have declined the vaccine because it's still in the works of being created properly and i'm not interested in that. I went to a pretty posh supermarket yesterday too (waitrose, if you're from the UK) and I saw several employees without mask, without faceguard etc and myself + 1 other guy were going around shopping without any either.

You obviously see the elderly etc, but beyond that and them doing what they feel is needed you saw nothing more.

5 hours ago, Mokka said:

I would not take the vaccin if there a no restrictions attached

Yup, Matt Hancock and his buddies profiting off the public yet again, yet they wont accept responsibility.

You would be amazed by the amount of times they have been to court over this already.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2021 at 12:01 PM, Dbuffed said:

Yep there is a ton of crap going on right now, and people are wanting to believe for a positive outcome (getting the vaccine and so on) which I don't blame them, but you should at least research what is what first yourself, not read what the gov or social medias show you.

I have underline health issues, and I have declined the vaccine because it's still in the works of being created properly and i'm not interested in that. I went to a pretty posh supermarket yesterday too (waitrose, if you're from the UK) and I saw several employees without mask, without faceguard etc and myself + 1 other guy were going around shopping without any either.

You obviously see the elderly etc, but beyond that and them doing what they feel is needed you saw nothing more.

Yup, Matt Hancock and his buddies profiting off the public yet again, yet they wont accept responsibility.

You would be amazed by the amount of times they have been to court over this already.

If it got that bad wouldnt people just drop dead and it wouldnt spread as much? I thought that because covid took so long to present itself thats why it spread so well. But ebola for example you kinda just drop dead in a few days so its more obvious who has/had it. 

2 hours ago, uncledude00 said:

If it got that bad wouldnt people just drop dead and it wouldnt spread as much? I thought that because covid took so long to present itself thats why it spread so well. But ebola for example you kinda just drop dead in a few days so its more obvious who has/had it. 

You are correct, if the virus has high lethality it will not spread effectively just killing off the host. Low lethality = high availability to be spread around un aware as more people have it and spread it.

So far it seems COVID is way closer to highly contagious, low lethality. Versus Ebola for example. 

6 minutes ago, Coin4Coin said:

You are correct, if the virus has high lethality it will not spread effectively just killing off the host. Low lethality = high availability to be spread around un aware as more people have it and spread it.

So far it seems COVID is way closer to highly contagious, low lethality. Versus Ebola for example. 

I remember the ebola outbreak back in 2014 I think it was. I think its still going around too?

5 hours ago, uncledude00 said:

So far none of the information presented makes sense in the slightest

As far as we know so far, the vaccine doesn't work (the gov in England at least, have said this) and it can be deadly but unknown, and those who have been vaccinated will have flu like symptoms, those without just a bit worse..

The funniest part is, they have said you can still spread it regardless of the vaccine, this means all these people queuing up in line for a pint of beer are at the same risk they was before, despite trying to narrow down the amount of people that are a threat to them.. This means, passing it, this means spreading it, this means catching it all over again and if going by what the gov said it isn't going to be something too scary

What I made a point to explain to people is the following - If you die of a car crash, and got a test within 28 days of it, you are still marked as a covid death although it was a car crash, this manipulates the numbers and scaremongers

2 hours ago, uncledude00 said:

I remember the ebola outbreak back in 2014 I think it was. I think its still going around too?

Apparently not, you cant even get the common cold now without having covid

• Heart 2

5 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

So far none of the information presented makes sense in the slightest

As far as we know so far, the vaccine doesn't work (the gov in England at least, have said this) and it can be deadly but unknown, and those who have been vaccinated will have flu like symptoms, those without just a bit worse..

The funniest part is, they have said you can still spread it regardless of the vaccine, this means all these people queuing up in line for a pint of beer are at the same risk they was before, despite trying to narrow down the amount of people that are a threat to them.. This means, passing it, this means spreading it, this means catching it all over again and if going by what the gov said it isn't going to be something too scary

What I made a point to explain to people is the following - If you die of a car crash, and got a test within 28 days of it, you are still marked as a covid death although it was a car crash, this manipulates the numbers and scaremongers

Apparently not, you cant even get the common cold now without having covid

I have a double dose of moderna and just want to travel to korea again but in order to do that i have to get 3 covid tests and quarantine for 2 weeks in a hotel. Kinda crazy..

3 hours ago, uncledude00 said:

I have a double dose of moderna and just want to travel to korea again but in order to do that i have to get 3 covid tests and quarantine for 2 weeks in a hotel. Kinda crazy..

Yep exactly, and there is still a chance of spread even after all these jabs too...

I understand the annoying part of it though, although I am exempt ;\

3 hours ago, uncledude00 said:

Do you want to travel anywhere after this is over?

Personally no, shit scared of planes/being too high haha, and I don't want to board a ship incase titanic 2.0 happens xD

I have never really had to travel more than up north in England (I live just East of London) so for me it's like hey, if I can do what I want to do without harming people why bother doing more.. 

idk if I said before, but my wife had the virus when it first came out, she works as a care giver to the elderly, and I have made it again a point to make sure people understand - Yes there could very well be something there, but as I mentioned the gov have said with the vaccine it's flu like, without it's just a bit worse - So as someone who is exempt due to health conditions i'm plagued with, if I have still been out several times a week every week due several reasons like travel/stocking up on food etc, and I haven't caught it even when I was around her then why should we be scared as such? I get the reason to be scared, but we cant just hold our lives on the inch of a thread

• Heart 2

13 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Personally no, shit scared of planes/being too high haha, and I don't want to board a ship incase titanic 2.0 happens xD

I have never really had to travel more than up north in England (I live just East of London) so for me it's like hey, if I can do what I want to do without harming people why bother doing more.. 

idk if I said before, but my wife had the virus when it first came out, she works as a care giver to the elderly, and I have made it again a point to make sure people understand - Yes there could very well be something there, but as I mentioned the gov have said with the vaccine it's flu like, without it's just a bit worse - So as someone who is exempt due to health conditions i'm plagued with, if I have still been out several times a week every week due several reasons like travel/stocking up on food etc, and I haven't caught it even when I was around her then why should we be scared as such? I get the reason to be scared, but we cant just hold our lives on the inch of a thread

Cant you travel a lot of Europe by train? Something to consider since you don't like planes. 

1 minute ago, uncledude00 said:

Cant you travel a lot of Europe by train? Something to consider since you don't like planes. 

You can, but not something I have personally looked into

Then again, I wouldn't have a reason to travel abroad unless I want to see different countries stuff xD

1 hour ago, Dbuffed said:

So as someone who is exempt due to health conditions i'm plagued with, if I have still been out several times a week every week due several reasons like travel/stocking up on food etc, and I haven't caught it even when I was around her then why should we be scared as such? I get the reason to be scared, but we cant just hold our lives on the inch of a thread

The Government wants us to take a rushed experiment to “maybe reduce personal symptoms” all the while claiming you need to do this to protect others? 

I know of several people who have already contracted and survived COVID-19 and yet they still got vaccinated... If you already had the virus, developed antibodies and are immune, why add the additional “safety net” from the vaccine? 

Unfortunately people have become brainwashed to such an extreme they will do anything they are told without question or objective reasoning if it’s under the guise of public health. It’s almost as if PC culture has doomed us into a reality void of free-thinking.

48 minutes ago, Coin4Coin said:

The Government wants us to take a rushed experiment to “maybe reduce personal symptoms” all the while claiming you need to do this to protect others? 

I know of several people who have already contracted and survived COVID-19 and yet they still got vaccinated... If you already had the virus, developed antibodies and are immune, why add the additional “safety net” from the vaccine? 

Unfortunately people have become brainwashed to such an extreme they will do anything they are told without question or objective reasoning if it’s under the guise of public health. It’s almost as if PC culture has doomed us into a reality void of free-thinking.

I think it's more people are doing what they feel would narrow it down to being safer, whilst not understanding the long term possible effects it can provide as well. I guess you could say they got blinded by the "light" as such, but at the same time it's more or less they feel it's their duty to stay safe

I don't understand it all myself, and the more I read into it and look further, it just seems more and more like even the gov doesn't know what to say anymore. They are all running out of things to say, and as they say the rich get richer, the poor get poorer and it's a shame the world has came to this, I know personally in the UK we have seen a 4% increase on tax... For what? A vaccine that was "free" >.< 

I'm open minded to it all though, I have said many of times now I don't mind if you're vaccinated or not, just don't push your agendas onto me if I choose otherwise to the next lol. At the end of the day, it's just more or less providing further delay to the what if and what will happen when we are going either way anyway, and people are becoming worse off

• Heart 1

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Whaved said:

I made the vaccine as quickly as possible because I can no longer be without travel. 

You should free to travel regardless of a vaccine that only protects the person vaccinated from severe effects not even from contracting or spreading it... That means non-vaccinated are making the choice not to but are not affecting those vaccinated and vice versa.

It all comes down to personal choice my friend 🙂 at the end of the day it’s unfortunate that a req for any travel may be a vac cert/card/etc