Good Botting Methods With Breaks and Behavioral Patterns

Doomslayer94

Hey All! First post, so I thought I share some of my experiences with recent bot detection methods from Jagex (in my recent 4 months of botting experience).

For the newcomers into botting: hopefully this helps you understand some basics, but I ask the veterans for their insight to see any flaws in my logic :)

First: VIP Mirror Mode, Premium Scripts & if you wanted to run a farm then MANY PROXIES are a MUST! Over the last 2 dozen accounts I have created, majority of the accounts in stealth injection got banned faster than the accounts botted in Mirror, so I can attest to that highly debated topic. NEVER bot tutorial island. You never want to cheap out and use free scripts only (not because they are bad) because the free scripts are over botted, allowing Jagex's bot detection system to pick-up the regular patterns much easily. The paid scripts have better randomized behavioral actions which is harder to create a "continuous pattern" for Jagex's detection. Also, scripters such as Khal have implemented unique mouse inputs per account which is very helpful as well. If you have the money for it, then definitely go for a private script, has the lowest ban rates as it's unique to you only.

Second: BREAKS more click intensive activity = less botting time & more break intervals, and the inverse, less click intensive activity = more botting time, less break intervals. For example, pickpocketing ardy nights should have less bot run time and more break intervals, versus, woodcutting magic/redwood trees can have higher botting times with less break intervals. The logic here is simply as a human, we can't/wont want to click intensively for 4-6 hours straight even with 10-15 minute breaks, versus, we would rather click few times over a span of 4-6 hours of woodcutting. 

One method that works like a charm on new accounts: change activities VERY frequently. I tend not to bot anything on fresh new accounts for 20-25 minutes at a time then change activity. Bank standing skills are preferred in the early stages for new accounts. Equation is, change activities frequently, bot less and break more frequently.

Botting Veterans: please let me know if this logic has any flaws, my ban rate has been about 4/11, for every 11 accounts I create (brand new) following this strategy, 4 of them get banned in 3-4 days and the others stay running strong. I must admit, Jagex's bot detection system has  become very scary versus pre-EOC days on OSRS botting. This is almost a 1/3 chance a bot account will get banned, I would like to improve this stat and decrease the rate. Any and all constructive criticism/tips will be extremely helpful!

You would be shocked to know that I am not using any proxies on all accounts, perhaps this may be the issue but I havn't been IP banned as of this date 😛

Honorable mentions: Khal, Czar, Frost & Stealth (You guys make great scripts! :) )

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Doomslayer94 said:

Hey All! First post, so I thought I share some of my experiences with recent bot detection methods from Jagex (in my recent 4 months of botting experience).

For the newcomers into botting: hopefully this helps you understand some basics, but I ask the veterans for their insight to see any flaws in my logic :)

First: VIP Mirror Mode, Premium Scripts & if you wanted to run a farm then MANY PROXIES are a MUST! Over the last 2 dozen accounts I have created, majority of the accounts in stealth injection got banned faster than the accounts botted in Mirror, so I can attest to that highly debated topic. NEVER bot tutorial island. You never want to cheap out and use free scripts only (not because they are bad) because the free scripts are over botted, allowing Jagex's bot detection system to pick-up the regular patterns much easily. The paid scripts have better randomized behavioral actions which is harder to create a "continuous pattern" for Jagex's detection. Also, scripters such as Khal have implemented unique mouse inputs per account which is very helpful as well. If you have the money for it, then definitely go for a private script, has the lowest ban rates as it's unique to you only.

Second: BREAKS more click intensive activity = less botting time & more break intervals, and the inverse, less click intensive activity = more botting time, less break intervals. For example, pickpocketing ardy nights should have less bot run time and more break intervals, versus, woodcutting magic/redwood trees can have higher botting times with less break intervals. The logic here is simply as a human, we can't/wont want to click intensively for 4-6 hours straight even with 10-15 minute breaks, versus, we would rather click few times over a span of 4-6 hours of woodcutting. 

One method that works like a charm on new accounts: change activities VERY frequently. I tend not to bot anything on fresh new accounts for 20-25 minutes at a time then change activity. Bank standing skills are preferred in the early stages for new accounts. Equation is, change activities frequently, bot less and break more frequently.

Botting Veterans: please let me know if this logic has any flaws, my ban rate has been about 4/11, for every 11 accounts I create (brand new) following this strategy, 4 of them get banned in 3-4 days and the others stay running strong. I must admit, Jagex's bot detection system has  become very scary versus pre-EOC days on OSRS botting. This is almost a 1/3 chance a bot account will get banned, I would like to improve this stat and decrease the rate. Any and all constructive criticism/tips will be extremely helpful!

You would be shocked to know that I am not using any proxies on all accounts, perhaps this may be the issue but I havn't been IP banned as of this date 😛

Honorable mentions: Khal, Czar, Frost & Stealth (You guys make great scripts! :) )

thanks man this is really going to help me out thanks man