Remote Desktop issues?

mitsuki

Whilst I am not familiar with the specifics of your exact setup, you might want to look into "Display port emulators". Below is the first result that pops up for me on Amazon. The function of this device is to trick your computer into thinking there is an actual display connected.

Some GPUs will not startup without a monitor attached; this headless adapter will force the GPU into thinking there is.

Please note: before trying this, make sure you know what connector you need- not all monitors have a Display Port, in which case you'd need to likely get an HDMI port emulator instead. Worth looking into for this price. Goodluck.

l0xnsgO.png

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mitsuki said:

Ahh, okay. But the monitor doesn't need to be on though, yeah? If i turn a monitor off when using osbot it also messes it up it seems

Correct, you dont need the monitor to be on.

6 hours ago, BoostedMMO said:

Whilst I am not familiar with the specifics of your exact setup, you might want to look into "Display port emulators". Below is the first result that pops up for me on Amazon. The function of this device is to trick your computer into thinking there is an actual display connected.

Some GPUs will not startup without a monitor attached; this headless adapter will force the GPU into thinking there is.

Please note: before trying this, make sure you know what connector you need- not all monitors have a Display Port, in which case you'd need to likely get an HDMI port emulator instead. Worth looking into for this price. Goodluck.

l0xnsgO.png

I've been looking for software emulators, but had no luck.
This might seem to be the way to go. :)

• Like 1