Where should i buy private proxy from?

petroboti

I only want to use 1 account right now for testing out how much i like this. I would write my own scripts because it seems more fun and i want my test account to last as long as possible. And I'm using stealth mode not mirror.

Proxy-seller offers private servers for like 1.5usd each and the reviews weren't that bad. Can someone confirm that it's viable? I don't want to spend my money on certain flagged proxies.

Edited by petroboti
typo

6 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

You better out not using proxy at all, if you only using one account it will last you more on your home ip

Oh i forgot to mention: I have a main that i don't want to lose, and i started playing osrs by botting on my home ip and the accounts got banned. My home ip is flagged :(

Would a virtual machine be a viable choice in this situation?

Edited by petroboti

VPS IP's are almost always flagged as they are easily identified as data center IP's. You want SOCKS5 proxies.  @petroboti If you are interested in some, have a look here: 

1 hour ago, StarCraftSniper said:

Buy a VPS. Then that provides you with a seperate ip for the VPS included, And a seperate computer to run your bots.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Read reviews from other users who have purchased proxy servers from the same provider. Be sure to check the latest reviews, as the quality of service may change over time. Make sure that if you buy proxies are in locations that match your testing needs. Also consider whether you need data center IP addresses or residential IP addresses. Some platforms may have preferences or restrictions depending on the type of IP address.

Edited by kacabe