Khal AIO Cooker

Khaleesi

What the pictures people are posting of the burned meat and raw meat is the fact the script stops when you burn a meat or chicken. It just sits not selecting any options. It works for anchovies and shrimp but errors on meat and chicken I don't know if it errors on any other. Just when you burn one and it says press 1 to cook burnt or 2 to cook

It clicks the stove and then stops when the option to press 1 to burn the meat or press space to cook the raws.

It happened to me right now it takes meet from bank to stove at edge and cooks. When one burns and you stop cooking for any reason. Level or walking off stove whatever it will try to cook raws again and the option to burn the cooked ones pops up or cook the raws and the bot doesn't know how to handle it

Actually sorry I tested it its when you have cooked beef in inventory and it tries to cook the rest of the raws it gives an option to burn the cooked ones or cook your raws and the bot hangs

19 hours ago, pav86 said:

Trial please x

Enjoy!

9 hours ago, keldra1993 said:

What the pictures people are posting of the burned meat and raw meat is the fact the script stops when you burn a meat or chicken. It just sits not selecting any options. It works for anchovies and shrimp but errors on meat and chicken I don't know if it errors on any other. Just when you burn one and it says press 1 to cook burnt or 2 to cook

It clicks the stove and then stops when the option to press 1 to burn the meat or press space to cook the raws.

8 hours ago, keldra1993 said:

It happened to me right now it takes meet from bank to stove at edge and cooks. When one burns and you stop cooking for any reason. Level or walking off stove whatever it will try to cook raws again and the option to burn the cooked ones pops up or cook the raws and the bot doesn't know how to handle it

Actually sorry I tested it its when you have cooked beef in inventory and it tries to cook the rest of the raws it gives an option to burn the cooked ones or cook your raws and the bot hangs

Will check, that what you described used to work, because that's what I updated in the last version:)

EDIT:
Tested both chicken and beef in lumby, edge and catherby, burned, cooked and raw in the inventory, it pressed the correct number to 
So I'm not sure what the issue is that you are getting

iNQ1erg.gif

Edited by Khaleesi