New type of ban?

talipen

So have lost a few top level accounts recently.

I had around 12 accounts manually locked by jagex that thought was suspious activity even though I was OO of around 8 of these acc's.

Two of which were banned for account sharing (I purchased the accounts with some base levels from trusted account sellers) I have had ownership for 8months+ . Owner recovered them after being locked gave me back and they were instantly banned for RWT.

Another acc I have had leveled up by a service, got banned for RWT as well.

Has anyone else seen a spike in this? Have been speaking to other account services/ traders and they have seen a huge spike in jagex clamping down on accounts being serviced. 

All of the accounts are not botted on, and had clean history beforehand and have only ever been played by me since I purchased the basic acc ages ago. Some of which I have been in ownership of since 2013. They range from a 2277 main, 2 pures, zerker, med, 2x HCIM, maxed obby mauler and STOD pure.

HCIM ban:

f097b15028763f10c0cd694fbda4cf78.png

Two pures banned:

0ebc46fa4bf9cacf4472a8072f699888.png

By the sound of it they think/saw it as the accounts were being sold, or the gold/items generated by said account was also being sold/muled off

I could be wrong by saying that, but typically that's the reason for the RWT gold farmer ban, it is due to so many links to so many different things

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, talipen said:

So have lost a few top level accounts recently.

I had around 12 accounts manually locked by jagex that thought was suspious activity even though I was OO of around 8 of these acc's.

Two of which were banned for account sharing (I purchased the accounts with some base levels from trusted account sellers) I have had ownership for 8months+ . Owner recovered them after being locked gave me back and they were instantly banned for RWT.

Another acc I have had leveled up by a service, got banned for RWT as well.

Has anyone else seen a spike in this? Have been speaking to other account services/ traders and they have seen a huge spike in jagex clamping down on accounts being serviced. 

All of the accounts are not botted on, and had clean history beforehand and have only ever been played by me since I purchased the basic acc ages ago. Some of which I have been in ownership of since 2013. They range from a 2277 main, 2 pures, zerker, med, 2x HCIM, maxed obby mauler and STOD pure.

HCIM ban:

f097b15028763f10c0cd694fbda4cf78.png

Two pures banned:

0ebc46fa4bf9cacf4472a8072f699888.png

I heard they are working different now.

This happened to me back in 2016 for sharing an account, it’s pathetic that they allow you tubers to share accounts for content but the average player gets a RWT ban. The moderator comments on my ban was “Account permanently banned for repeated account sharing/selling” though the account was never sold