✨NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED! Buffed Services Are Hiring! Manager/Ticket Support | Workers | Inferno Caper | Account Creators! ✨

Dbuffed

On 3/6/2021 at 1:38 AM, Dbuffed said:

Hi there, the newly revived Buffed Services are hiring!

After stepping away for a while and giving up my ownership to find out the server since got banned, we have started to revive it from the ground again!

We have a small but steady discord server again, one of which we are dedicating all of our free time to in order to give people the best quality services possible and we want some people to be able to join us on this amazing journey again!

If you are unaware of who I am, I am Dbuffed and I held the #7 spot (1063) feedback on OSBot from 2013-2019 of which I have since came back with a new profile.

We are hiring the following - 

x1 leveller/quester/minigame
(preferably able to do at least 2 roles)
x1 inferno caper
x1 PVM expert
(must be able to do all PVM content

Application form -

Which role are you applying for? :
What is your experience like? :
Where do you live? :
Forms of contact? (Skype/Discord) :
How often do you play? :
Do you agree to my terms? :
Do you have any questions? :

Levelling/Questing/Minigame Contract -

- Deposit of 350M 07 GP.
- Fully refundable upon wanting to leave.
- Must have no open orders in order to be refunded.
- Must be able to provide OSbuddy/Runelite screenshots upon request.
- Agree that you will work at a 80-20% profit.
- Must give a 1 month notice to receive your refund.

PVM - 500M deposit.
Inferno Caper - 750M deposit.
(Please note, we do have affiliations with other people/servers/platforms)

Terms of Service -

- By posting an application, you understand my terms and agree to them by default.
- You understand if you go away for a period of time without telling us, you will be automatically removed from the service.
- You agree that you will work a 30 day no-compete clause in order to receive your deposit.
- You understand that any failure to complete/communicate on orders will result in you not being paid.
- You agree that you will not work on any private orders/other services.
- You agree that if you are fired, upon doing so you relinquish your deposit.
- You agree that my contracts are suitable for you, and you are fine to obey by them.
- You understand that if you take out any private orders, you will be removed from the service.
- You understand that all orders go through me, this is to avoid customer confusion and problems.
- You understand you will be working with the minimum wealth to avoid hacks/scams on all orders.
- You understand that any messing of accounts/items, you will be removed without a refund.
- You understand that when applying for a spot (such as levelling) you will only be given that type.
- You must have a profile & clean reputation across other forums along side Sythe.
- You will not leak or outsource customers information or orders.
- You will stay respectful and professional with all customers.
- You will use Skype & discord for contact references.
- You agree that I need to be part of your orders chat when processing it.
- You confirm that you will tell me when customers are trying to order with you.
- You agree that you will not snipe any orders, you will be removed if you do.
- You agree that all payments are held by me/managers unless informed otherwise.

Which role are you applying for? :leveller/quest/mini game 

Also pvm expert 

What is your experience like? : currently running my own ting by myself do allot of nmz/questing/pvm pet hunting for allot of customers 

Where do you live? : U.K. 

Forms of contact? (Skype/Discord) : discord 12 hours a day or more depending on how me missus is whining or not 😂

How often do you play? : 9-5 Monday to Friday Dolly Parton style mobile weekends

Do you agree to my terms? :yes

Do you have any questions? : yes I do, You agree that you will not work on any private orders/other services. Is that for my current orders I am doing currently or my customers I have returning often? 

Which role are you applying for? :leveller/quest/mini game 

Also pvm expert 

What is your experience like? : currently running my own ting by myself do allot of nmz/questing/pvm pet hunting for allot of customers 

Where do you live? : U.K. 

Forms of contact? (Skype/Discord) : discord 12 hours a day or more depending on how me missus is whining or not 😂

How often do you play? : 9-5 Monday to Friday Dolly Parton style mobile weekends

Do you agree to my terms? :yes

Do you have any questions? : yes I do, You agree that you will not work on any private orders/other services. Is that for my current orders I am doing currently or my customers I have returning often? 

• 1 month later...

Which role are you applying for? : Levelling/Questing/Minigame Contract
What is your experience like? : Worked for debuff in the past want to get back giving you quality work your customers will love.
Where do you live? : United Kingdom
Forms of contact? (Skype/Discord) : 
Discord: <3 Fruit <3#3529

How often do you play? : 69 hours per day.
Do you agree to my terms? : Yes
Do you have any questions? : How do you guys keep being so awesome?

81f98c1ee2497a71dcf56cb75dfb6cc6.jpg

Edited by FruitandBarley
I used the wrong type of dash for my work hours/updated discord.

• 2 weeks later...

Which role are you applying for? : Manager
What is your experience like? : Been off and on the game since 2008, been playing heavily since 2012 to now. Still got the drive to keep playing. Started OSRS Not too long ago, but I am getting the idea of everything. I have run a few Discords of my mine, nothing too major, but everything was/is always in check. Show me the ropes and I'll become an asset to you.
Where do you live? : South Australia, Australia
Forms of contact? (Skype/Discord) : Discord - Bailey#7039
How often do you play? : Every day (unless unavailable for personal reasons)
Do you have any questions? : No

Edited by Boganelly
Changed/Added to experience

• 2 months later...

Which role are you applying for? : leveller/quester

What is your experience like? : ive been playing rs for like 3 months now. i have 2 account that is above 82 fishing and level above 65 agility level, im not good at pvm stuff or pvp. i can do some quest too but not those quest that is very hard.

Where do you live? : Norway 

Forms of contact? (Skype/Discord) :Discord

How often do you play? : i can do 4 - 6 hours monday-friday and mybe some in the weekend.

Do you agree to my terms? : yes 

Do you have any questions? : Not at the moment.

• Dbuffed changed the title to ✨Buffed Services Are Hiring! Manager/Ticket Support | Workers | Inferno Caper | Account Creators! ✨

Which role are you applying for? : Leveller/Quester/Minigame
What is your experience like? : Have been playing RS since 2005. Created accounts, completed void, quests, and firecapes on PlayerAuctions for a few years until my account was lost, trying to get back into the powerleveling services.
Where do you live? : Massachusetts, USA
Forms of contact? (Skype/Discord) : Discord
How often do you play? : 10-12hrs/day
Do you have any questions? : No

• Dbuffed changed the title to ✨NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED! Buffed Services Are Hiring! Manager/Ticket Support | Workers | Inferno Caper | Account Creators! ✨
  • 1 month later...

Which role are you applying for? : Leveling, Questing, Minigames
What is your experience like? : Currently almost max all skills and multiple high level accounts with one skill at almost 100m and quest cape + lots of completionism of minigames, Very into high ehp skilling and minigames / questing
Where do you live? : Serbia
Forms of contact? (Skype/Discord) : Discord ALEK#7372
How often do you play? : 7 days a week, 12-14 hours a day
Do you have any questions? No

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Which role are you applying for? : Level/Quest/PVM/Minigame
What is your experience like? : I've played OSRS since 07.
Where do you live? : CA
Forms of contact? (Skype/Discord) : Discord ThatCrazyLouie#0707
How often do you play? : I can be around 24+ hours, I just retired from the military after 6 years in December. So I just stay home.
Do you agree to my terms? : Yes.
Do you have any questions? : About the post-clause contract of no pay-out until 30-days. I have no issue with that, but I also have no issue with putting a deposit especially since I can offer my services 24 around the clock.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2022 at 12:28 AM, RsHustle said:

Which role are you applying for? : Level/Quest/PVM/Minigame
What is your experience like? : I've played OSRS since 07.
Where do you live? : CA
Forms of contact? (Skype/Discord) : Discord ThatCrazyLouie#0707
How often do you play? : I can be around 24+ hours, I just retired from the military after 6 years in December. So I just stay home.
Do you agree to my terms? : Yes.
Do you have any questions? : About the post-clause contract of no pay-out until 30-days. I have no issue with that, but I also have no issue with putting a deposit especially since I can offer my services 24 around the clock.

Hello, some things have me a bit on the bench. With that being said, can you contact me on discord? ty

• 1 month later...

Which role are you applying for? : quester power leveler questing and minigames
Which contract are you using? : either, but perfer account shop
What is your experience like? : Tons of questing and power leveling, I've played runescape 17 years
Where do you live? : east coast usa
Forms of contact? (Skype/Discord) : discord Virgaze#1597
How often do you play? : every day
Do you agree to my terms? : yes
Do you have any questions? : no