✨NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED! Buffed Services Are Hiring! Manager/Ticket Support | Workers | Inferno Caper | Account Creators! ✨

Dbuffed

Hello there and welcome to Buffed Services hiring thread.

We are looking to reboot our discord server with a whole new aspect of marketing and due to this we need fresh faces to join our ranks and along the way making money in your own time at your own desire for you to cash out at any point you want to if it be via order to order, or in bulk to benefit in a big chunk

But Dbuffed, you need a deposit to work for people usually... I don't have a deposit... I wont get hired 

- No, you can STILL BE HIRED! We are taking a different approach to handling things, especially with hiring people to do the right things. At Buffed Services we understand that everyone is different, and you may have a different outlook to things and a different reason to why you want to join to the next person that applies and with that we do not mind what the reason is, we just ask that you respect those around you and enjoy what you're doing

- With that being said, I think it goes without saying despite the fact of all the lost causes of services giving people a bad name we still intend to allow you to have a shot at working with us, and benefit yourself along the way and maybe pick up some further experience and friends on this epic journey in the market

- If you cannot afford a deposit, do not worry. You can work off a deposit via our account store, the deposits start at 100M which isn't very hard to make via our method, and it also allows you to be able to come straight to work with us once the stuff is settled and sold

Now then, you may be asking yourself what we are after? I'm glad you asked!

- Levellers
- Questers
- Minigamers
- PVM'ers
- Fire Caper (only need 1)
- Account builders

The more roles you can cover the better, but obviously we cant just pile everything into one person and expect them to work a miracle over night, so we will discuss all applications and you will be informed if we are interested

Application form -

Which role are you applying for? :
Which contract are you using? :
What is your experience like? :
Where do you live? :
Forms of contact? (Skype/Discord) :
How often do you play? :
Do you agree to my terms? :
Do you have any questions? :

-

What can you expect in return for working with us? -

Buffed Services have been running since 2012 and we are not looking to stop, even after 10 years of many many orders, several dozens of workers and far too many happy customers we have lost count, we still want to provide everyone the equal opportunity to make a difference and be paid to do it in the process

You will be working on a 70% split (you will be paid 70% of the order(s) completed), and you may also upgrade your deposit at any given point to get potentially bigger orders than you are already receiving. Our main goal is to make everyone happy, and have everyone being able to make something out of the time they want to spend online regardless of if it's a part time hobby or a full time job for you

Hiring Terms -

- By posting an application, you understand my terms and agree to them by default.
- You understand if you go away for a period of time without telling us, you will be automatically removed from the service.
- You agree that you will work a 30 day no-compete clause in order to receive your deposit.
- You understand that any failure to complete/communicate on orders will result in you not being paid.
- You agree that you will not work on any private orders/other services.
- You agree that if you are fired, upon doing so you relinquish your deposit.
- You agree that my contracts are suitable for you, and you are fine to obey by them.
- You understand that if you take out any private orders, you will be removed from the service.
- You understand that all orders go through me, this is to avoid customer confusion and problems.
- You understand you will be working with the minimum wealth to avoid hacks/scams on all orders.
- You understand that any messing of accounts/items, you will be removed without a refund.
- You understand that when applying for a spot (such as levelling) you will only be given that type.
- You must have a profile & clean reputation across other forums along side Sythe.
- You will not leak or outsource customers information or orders.
- You will stay respectful and professional with all customers.
- You will use Skype & discord for contact references.
- You agree that I need to be part of your orders chat when processing it.
- You confirm that you will tell me when customers are trying to order with you.
- You agree that you will not snipe any orders, you will be removed if you do.
- You agree that all payments are held by me/managers unless informed otherwise.

-------------------------------------------------

- Please note, any of the terms above can be changed at any point and with this being posted here you understand and accept the possibility of a change needing to be done

Edited by Dbuffed
  • Heart 1

Which role are you applying for? : leveller/quester/minigame
What is your experience like? : I have been playing Runescape since 2005 and have made/played many different account builds. I currently play a "main account" which is almost maxed and has quest cape/diary cape along with 1.1k cox kc and close to 300 tob kc a long with some gauntlet and corrupted gauntlet kc. I have done multiple fighter torsos and lvl 5 roles for my accounts along with getting other various  mini game outfits. I also have an ironman that I play on daily while I am maxing my main.
Where do you live? : Michigan, USA
Forms of contact? (Skype/Discord) : Discord
How often do you play? : 12hrs+ a day while not working and even when working i'm still able to put in at least 8hrs a day.
Do you agree to my terms? : Yes
Do you have any questions? : not atm. If I have any I will not hesitate to ask.

Which role are you applying for? : Leveler/quester/ minigame...eventually pvmer once i gather the extra $
What is your experience like? : Been playing osrs since it came back out, and before that was back before eoc. Have quest cape complete, just over 100 levels to go until i max my account. Done fighter torso. Have an ironman as well and appreciate that grind. Over 600 Cox, have taught cox and cms. Over 300 tobs, help teach learners with current clan. Over 2k kc at Vorkath, nearing 700 at zulrah. Can help with fire capes, gear does not matter. Can also speak French and Spanish in case of language barrier with certain customers. Can do any skilling outfit.
Where do you live? : Ontario, Canada
How often do you play? : Everyday unless work or event in personal life
Do you have any questions? : Not right now.

Edited by Ricolinni
Felt like i left the application empty.

Which role are you applying for? : leveler/quester/minigame and pvm
What is your experience like? : well to start been playing since os came back out and a little as a kid, recently maxed my account in that doing all sorts of pvm from zulrah to tob and everything inbetween. i have also worked on friends accounts i met in-game doing rcing, mining, void with over 6bill trust at one time.
Where do you live? :UK
Forms of contact? (Skype/Discord) :Discord
How often do you play? :everyday 10 hours + a day unless i have rl things
Do you agree to my terms? :yes
Do you have any questions? :not right now :P

Which role are you applying for? : Pvmer but can also do questing/minigames/skilling
What is your experience like? : Total Level: 2100 TOB KC: 2457 COX KC: 1339 CMs KC: 68 NM KC: 2163 Most Slayer boss KC: Close to 1k+
Quest cape unlocked, Elite void unlocked, torso on both main and iron, Teach learner raids (TOB & COX) and any other pvm content with current clan, Helped out current clan members with quests and skilling all with over a few bils on their accounts.
Where do you live? : New Jersey, US
How often do you play? : Everyday unless something irl comes up
Do you have any questions? : None.

Which role are you applying for? : PVMerr
What is your experience like? :  2k+ main, 1930+ iron, 2200ironman.  almost 1k cox kc, 200+ tob, 150+ corrupted, Iron inferno with acb, many other high kc's gained leveling my 2200 iron
Where do you live? : California, CA
Forms of contact? (Skype/Discord) : Disc
How often do you play? : Almost everyday
Do you have any questions? :  No

Edited by jnasstyy

Which role are you applying for? :lvling/questing/minigame
What is your experience like? : I've done all quests, and achievement diaries. I maxed my accounts, and can do all pvm content.
Where do you live? :Canada
How often do you play? :Everyday
Do you agree to my terms? :Yes
Do you have any questions? :No

• 3 weeks later...

Which role are you applying for? : Levelling/questing/minigame - I would consider PVMer but I need significantly more experiences in certain bosses/raids first.

Full quest cape on multiple accounts, very confident with pretty much every minigame (I'll brush up on the ones I haven't done in a while), currently have my main account at over 2210 total, just those last few skills to go (admittedly your services did help with some of these grinds - particularly runecrafting!
Where do you live? : United Kingdon
Forms of contact? (Skype/Discord) : Ink#5078 I also have skype but I log into it once every couple of months - would probably just make a new account for this if you would prefer.
How often do you play? : Fairly regularly, on and off. I play when I have a goal in mind - which on my own account can be difficult to achieve as a lot of the remaining goals I have are 100+ hour grinds with some potentially being 500+. In terms of services, If I have a clear service in mind that needs to be completed that will motivate me to play and get that service done.
Do you have any questions? : I understand you do sometimes receive orders which are huge amounts of xp in skills that are often considered "disliked". Would you be comfortable with me suggesting we split the order into "portions" - as if you ask me to do 4m agility xp via rooftops I'm going to burn out very quickly, which means less wanting to work and slower times for customers. I doubt that I would use it with any regularity, but I would like to option to decline to take an order if it is something I am particularly uncomfortable with/will burn me out to the extent that it impacts any other orders I have/potential new orders.

If discussed with a customer in advance and they agree to it, would you allow the use of OpenOSRS with plugins such as ez construction? If this is a hard no I would be fine to do this through runelite, but would perhaps be willing to offer a small discount if the user agrees and it helps me avoid getting carpal tunnel.

Which role are you applying for? 

Leveler/quester/minigame.

What is your experience like?

I have been playing since I was a kid so about 15 years then when it changed to rs3 moved to os. I have completed all quests in game at one point or another and have experience with all mini games having full void and a torso, some I haven't done in a while bit would brush up on those.

Where do you live? UK

Forms of contact? Discord.

How often do you play? Everyday when in work usually approx 4-5 hours when off ill put in atleast 10.

Do you agree to my terms? Yes

Do you have any questions? Not at the moment.

Which role are you applying for? : leveler/quester/minigame & PVM expert
What is your experience like? : I've completed all the hardest content in the game, solo chambers, tob, got to zuk on my first inferno attempt and got my cape on my 7th attempt. I've completed the 6 jads challenge multiple times with a pb of 6:01 (not the best but not bad lol). As far as questing and skilling, and minigames go, I have in depth knowledge of how to tick manipulate xp rates (and ticks in general) and have the quest cape, I know barbarian assault very well (specifically defender), having level 5 in all roles as well as multiple high gambles, and have done all the standard minigames with competency.
Where do you live? : western USA (PST)
How often do you play? : almost everyday, i am cripplingly addicted...
Do you agree to my terms? : yes
Do you have any questions? : no

• Dbuffed changed the title to ✨Buffed Services Are Hiring! Levellers/Questers/Minigames | Inferno Capers | Account Creators! ✨
  • 2 weeks later...

Which role are you applying for? : level/quester/minigame/ and pvm
What is your experience like? : I'm maxed, I can do almost all content, just working on inferno atm
Where do you live? : Regina, Sk, Canada
How often do you play? : 5 days a week 
Do you have any questions? Not at the moment

Edited by RBL Purps

• 2 months later...

Which role are you applying for? : leveler/quester/minigame
What is your experience like? : I've done a lot of skilling/leveling on my friend's accounts, and also I've been part of a discord server and act as a leveller/skiller. I specialized in skilling.
Where do you live? : Philippines GMT+8
How often do you play? : 15-16hours a day depends on irl stuff
Do you agree to my terms? : I agree on the terms
Do you have any questions? : As of now, I don't have questions.

Thank you very much. <3

Edited by GoodGuyJess

Which role are you applying for? : leveler/quester/minigame/Pvmer
What is your experience like? : I've done a lot of skilling/leveling on multiple peoples accounts in the past, and I'm currently 2236 total with experience in all types of pvm across multiple accounts. I have 200cm cox kc, 500 cox kc, 200 tob kc, 50 hard mode tob kc, along with others.
How often do you play? : 10-15 hours
Do you have any questions? : Not right now.

Which role are you applying for? : Leveller/Quester/Minigame
What is your experience like? : Have been playing RS since 2005. Created accounts, completed void, quests, and firecapes on PlayerAuctions for a few years until my account was lost, trying to get back into the powerleveling services.
Where do you live? : Massachusetts, USA
How often do you play? : 10-12hrs/day
Do you have any questions? : No

• Dbuffed changed the title to ✨NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED! Buffed Services Are Hiring! Manager/Ticket Support | Workers | Inferno Caper | Account Creators! ✨