Fishing F2P - v0.1

OsPlay

Hi, i'm new scripting so don't try this at home, probably have bugs, so let me know or there's something that i can add!

v 0.1

-------

-Fixed Form still showing when you stop.
-Added Search for the fishing net if you don't have in your inventory!

v 0.0
-------
- Fishing at lumbridge.
- Drop system.
- Deposit system.

DOWNLOAD JAR

SOURCECODE

Edited by OsPlay
new version
  • Heart 1

Only had a quick glance but I'd assume LugarBanco = new Area(3210, 3218, 3207, 3220); is referring to Lumbridge castle bank. There's a Banks.LUMBRIDGE_UPPER which returns the area built into the API should you need it in future so you don't have to manually get bank areas yourself. If you're fishing at the southern fishing spot in Lumbridge below the church I'd recommend adding a check for a small fishing net in the inventory and assuming one isn't there, there's a spawn location right on top of the fishing spot for small nets you could have it acquire one from. The spawn map resource that I usually is linked below, hopefully you'll find it as useful as I have.

• Like 1

• OsPlay changed the title to Fishing F2P - v0.1
On 3/5/2021 at 8:10 AM, Ricky Dactyl said:

Only had a quick glance but I'd assume LugarBanco = new Area(3210, 3218, 3207, 3220); is referring to Lumbridge castle bank. There's a Banks.LUMBRIDGE_UPPER which returns the area built into the API should you need it in future so you don't have to manually get bank areas yourself. If you're fishing at the southern fishing spot in Lumbridge below the church I'd recommend adding a check for a small fishing net in the inventory and assuming one isn't there, there's a spawn location right on top of the fishing spot for small nets you could have it acquire one from. The spawn map resource that I usually is linked below, hopefully you'll find it as useful as I have.

Thanks my friend! i change to Banks, also added for spawn net fish!

• Heart 1