lets just have a conversation i need to get 100 posts

14 minutes ago, Muffins said:

Even with 100 posts a staff member has the right to not approve an account you are listing for sale :)

I'll start!

I had another 5am meeting today which means I can get done with work early and enjoy the nice weather. How is your day?

Oh nice really love getting up at 5am or going to sleep then both are fun lol but my days going well had a decent sleep then been playing games all day 

6 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

Work work work, arms sore from the vaccine yesterday and as muffins said we won't approve your thread to sell accounts when you spam your way to 100 posts lol. 

nice what you work as to get the vaccine?

1 minute ago, Gunman said:

Well right now I am joining the Staff dog pile in this thread. Other wise just playing with my bird and smelling like peanut butter from his cookies he gets everywhere.

what bird you got?

4 minutes ago, Gunman said:

Cockatiel. He's a Lutino Cockatiel but his colors are swashed out kinda looking. Think I also need to get that vaccine...

those are the really cool one not going to lie i had a mate with one of those theyre so fun and yeah hopefully they start giving it to general people soon 

3 minutes ago, skillerkidos1 said:

I got ran off the road yesterday by a guy with major road rage. Was on the highway and he ran me off the road causing me to roll 3 or 4 times. Guy got arrested and totaled my car but god bless all I got was a little cut on my hand. 

On the bright side I get a new car lmao

damn i really dont know why people are such dick when driving when so many people can be hurt but good to see your mostly ok and have a new car 

2 hours ago, Space said:

I had a tenant shout, swear and threaten me today because I pulled her carpet and floorboards up to put cables in for new smoke alarms, was fun. I don’t get paid enough for this shit :kekw: 

now thats impressive someone get angry for making the place alot more safe now thats impressive my god 

2 hours ago, FuryShark said:

I touched myself

same dont blame you is fun