Ban rates recently

kurdzz46

5 hours ago, FizCap said:

I like to get a 99 in easy to train skills. Fletching, cooking, fming, etc asap. This is so you can wear a skill cape, when you wear a skill cape and you're botting I feel like people will think you're less likely to bot and won't report you and the system might flag you less. 

When I was starting the account, I would rotate between botting and manually playing. Usually I manually do quests and bot skills. Once your account looks like a no lifer, that's when I stop manually playing on it.

I switch up my bot, I usually run 3 scripts for 2-4 hours each  for whatever skills I want to train. By doing this, I already got 4 99's in 2 months. I thought I would've been banned by now but I guess not. 

Baby sitting scripts is also very important, since some scripts break and they'll do things that will get you flagged and you'll be able to save your account. I was using a thieving script and the bot got a genie lamp and it was trying to deposit it into the bank but you can't deposit genie lamps but it wouldn't let it, and if I didn't spot that my account would've been 100% banned. 

i chat a lot on mine and talk to people and still strong for now

Recently i decided to try and bot again after loosing all of my 1000+ total level accounts May last year. i had a rested low level account that i hand played for a month over a year ago. Decided to try and get 99 Firemaking with Khal Wintertdot while the combat level was still low... played a total of 8 hours between two days with tons of breaks . Woke up to a 1 day ban today. Not blaming Khal's script at all, its beautifully written, but Jagex's detection and bot busting have been effective. 

23 hours ago, Vi X said:

Recently i decided to try and bot again after loosing all of my 1000+ total level accounts May last year. i had a rested low level account that i hand played for a month over a year ago. Decided to try and get 99 Firemaking with Khal Wintertdot while the combat level was still low... played a total of 8 hours between two days with tons of breaks . Woke up to a 1 day ban today. Not blaming Khal's script at all, its beautifully written, but Jagex's detection and bot busting have been effective. 

Sounds like you may need to change your activities up once in awhile.

1 hour ago, b0tscape said:

I don't know if it's because of the type of activity but I've hit max combat courtesy of @Fruity and his NMZ script and I haven't been banned. I think you need to switch up what you're doing or do something that's got a much lower ban rate.

Yeah NMZ seems undetected; I botted 15 hours a day on that without ban. Then I tried a few 30 min sessions of thieving and got hit with a 2 day ban.

100% something changed recently about a week into march. I mass sell accounts on PA and I hadn't been hit with a ban in months (from about june 2020 till feb 2021). I make them in batches of 8 and I have never ever had an issue until this month. I can't get a single one to 99 FM via Wintertodt using khals any longer.

I am also in the belief that it is not the scripts, just whatever jagex has implemented around the steam release. Also every single acc gets 2 day banned. Never permed either.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Turbotree said:

100% something changed recently about a week into march. I mass sell accounts on PA and I hadn't been hit with a ban in months (from about june 2020 till feb 2021). I make them in batches of 8 and I have never ever had an issue until this month. I can't get a single one to 99 FM via Wintertodt using khals any longer.

I am also in the belief that it is not the scripts, just whatever jagex has implemented around the steam release. Also every single acc gets 2 day banned. Never permed either.

You're right, they've definitely changed something. I first got smacked by the updated system on on March 3rd or 4th and it's only been getting harder since then.

I think gold farmers are feeling the pressure from all this. Look at the price of bonds, they went from 5M to 4.4M and they've been dropping in price since March 11th/12th. I assume the price drop is a combination of gold farmers having increased ban rates and more players from the steam update buying bonds.

Retail gold sellers are offering more for gold and selling it at a higher price too.

My last ditch effort at botting is going to be extremely long (4+ hours) macro recordings to see if that helps at all. Fingers crossed.

On 3/22/2021 at 4:51 AM, SqueezeTheorem said:

You're right, they've definitely changed something. I first got smacked by the updated system on on March 3rd or 4th and it's only been getting harder since then.

I think gold farmers are feeling the pressure from all this. Look at the price of bonds, they went from 5M to 4.4M and they've been dropping in price since March 11th/12th. I assume the price drop is a combination of gold farmers having increased ban rates and more players from the steam update buying bonds.

Retail gold sellers are offering more for gold and selling it at a higher price too.

My last ditch effort at botting is going to be extremely long (4+ hours) macro recordings to see if that helps at all. Fingers crossed.

Good luck keep us informed.

Ty

• 2 months later...
51 minutes ago, wegginger said:

Also just got 2-day banned on a veteran account I started playing on 2 days ago, made sure not to bot more than 40mins of agility, and only botted 1-50 fm in slow steps. Manually banned at fishing trawler once Jagex woke up. 

Looks like you dont use mirror mode? Injeciton mode is really only for mass botting farms I'd say, if you even slightly value your acc use mirror...

I did two accs to 99 fm 70+ agil, even seers no ban. Just make sure you use mirror mode + hardware mouse. Take big breaks in between, don't bot more than 2 hours a days incl. breaks and not more than 10 hours per week incl. breaks. Never received a ban with this setup.

Edited by AnimalMother

On 6/10/2021 at 5:22 AM, AnimalMother said:

Looks like you dont use mirror mode? Injeciton mode is really only for mass botting farms I'd say, if you even slightly value your acc use mirror...

I did two accs to 99 fm 70+ agil, even seers no ban. Just make sure you use mirror mode + hardware mouse. Take big breaks in between, don't bot more than 2 hours a days incl. breaks and not more than 10 hours per week incl. breaks. Never received a ban with this setup.

bruh only 2 hours a day? That must've taken forever. Side note, what is hardware mouse?

5 hours ago, tstudent said:

bruh only 2 hours a day? That must've taken forever. Side note, what is hardware mouse?

Not too long actually, like a month on/off... and since I play these accounts legit I don't mind about how long, I only bot things I don't want to train manually and aim to keep the accs, hence the little botting times. When you start up osbot you can select use new mouse/hardware mouse, then the bot uses your actual mouse which seems to lower ban rates even further apparently...