Ban rates recently

kurdzz46

1 hour ago, Captainjack said:

Agreed with many in this thread. I was botting a good amount, doing unique methods for the past 4 months without a single ban. Then all of a sudden I am getting hit with two-day bans. Seems like they ramped up manual detection.

Well this happend once in a while, I had similar problems where I was doing the same ting in the same order fort oo long and they will catch on to that.
Just by reordering tasks or leveling some random skills this usually is over again :)

Aslong they throw with 2 day banns, nothing is lost ^^

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, itsmercurio said:

how do you make it look legit, not asking in general but for you. thanks 🙂

I like to get a 99 in easy to train skills. Fletching, cooking, fming, etc asap. This is so you can wear a skill cape, when you wear a skill cape and you're botting I feel like people will think you're less likely to bot and won't report you and the system might flag you less. 

When I was starting the account, I would rotate between botting and manually playing. Usually I manually do quests and bot skills. Once your account looks like a no lifer, that's when I stop manually playing on it.

I switch up my bot, I usually run 3 scripts for 2-4 hours each  for whatever skills I want to train. By doing this, I already got 4 99's in 2 months. I thought I would've been banned by now but I guess not. 

Baby sitting scripts is also very important, since some scripts break and they'll do things that will get you flagged and you'll be able to save your account. I was using a thieving script and the bot got a genie lamp and it was trying to deposit it into the bank but you can't deposit genie lamps but it wouldn't let it, and if I didn't spot that my account would've been 100% banned.