What's a good safe "double auto clicker" you guys can recommend?

burnerboi360

I have been using gary's auto clicker and it's probably one of the best auto clickers out there. However, I'm trying to afk in nmz by doing 1hp method which requires you to click + unclick the rapid restore prayer every 50 secs and trying to find a safe autoclicker that has the option for double clicking on PC. Any suggestions bois?

Edited by burnerboi360

it's 2021. I kinda would've thought you guys have figured out by now that nothing is "safe" outside of doing things yourselves. nonetheless, I am not here to bash, and I don't think you'd go wrong with any auto clicker. they're all just about as "safe" as each other will ever be.

- goodluck friend.

Lol there is post created literally two posts before you, where guy says "Be careful guys with using simple auto cklickers i just got 1 day ban using garrys hood autoclicker alching in GE but got 94 mage anyway." 😂
Using gary's autoclicker is asking for ban, you pretty much click the same exact pixel everytime you are doing anything

Edited by Kramnik
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, burnerboi360 said:

I have been using gary's auto clicker and it's probably one of the best auto clickers out there. However, I'm trying to afk in nmz by doing 1hp method which requires you to click + unclick the rapid restore prayer every 50 secs and trying to find a safe autoclicker that has the option for double clicking on PC. Any suggestions bois?

Why are people so dumb?
Where is your common sense, you bellend.

Do People here think that I'm talking about the ban rate when it comes to safe??? I'm not going to be autoclicking to the death here guys chill (Which that guy with the mage alching probs did). I mix it in with different activities and do it with a different timer. Doing it 6+ hours a day nonstop with no other activities is a death sentence with simple auto clickers, which I don't do.

Also not every autoclicker is "safe" as in virus-free or malware-free, hence why I asked 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Recently set up the program MacroRecorder, for high alchs

Two accounts on PC, the code ran for about 20 seconds, in between then, about 5 alchs per account

Same PC, using runelite

copied the code, pasted it multiple times over for about 1.5  hour of alching

It switched the tabs, and basically double tapped

one account was banned, and the other was not, Both accounts had previously 2 day ban

super fucking weird results .

I still had quite a few thousands of high alchs to burn through,

instead, using the same method,

auto Alt-Tab. clicks etc.

i did agility while alching, so basically when press my pre-set Start script button, it'd alch between my agility movements, alt-tab alch on my bank standing account. and then alt-tab back   (alt-tab was a program switch, not actual keys)

Much more human like... I'm sure you could alternatively do this with quite a few more accounts

though i still question if "teleporting" mouse is picked up this way

On 3/4/2021 at 4:46 AM, burnerboi360 said:

Do People here think that I'm talking about the ban rate when it comes to safe??? I'm not going to be autoclicking to the death here guys chill (Which that guy with the mage alching probs did). I mix it in with different activities and do it with a different timer. Doing it 6+ hours a day nonstop with no other activities is a death sentence with simple auto clickers, which I don't do.

Also not every autoclicker is "safe" as in virus-free or malware-free, hence why I asked 

The Program MacroRecorder seems pretty legit to me...

theres ALOT going on with it.. more then i can understand to fully use perimeters and such, it also has a side-loaded program with it.

Phrase Express,

which can be another way to edit, add screen captures, look for images.

beyond my knowledge, still messing around with the thing

A different take. Ive always used a "gaming " mouse like the razor naga or my current one the logitech (i forget the name but its a naga clone with a bunch of buttons). Anyways, they both let you record macros with recorded delay or preset. Ive recorded a simple 7 seconds of me alching ( but you can do longer) and toggle it on and off. Personally i have suicide alched on many accounts doing this and had no bans. Ive left it clicking nothing sometimes meaning i ran out of things to alch and its still clicking for an hour until the 6 hour timer and still no bans. Results may vary, but it works very well for me. 

I suppose AHK would work too but i just use the software the mice come with. 

• 4 months later...

Has anyone tried OP auto clicker? please share if it works.. I don't want to get banned.

On 3/4/2021 at 6:16 PM, burnerboi360 said:

Exactly my point! OP autoclicker is virus-free that is for sure but will it get detected in games, I highly doubt that.