Rune Dragon Alt Progression *updated: 02/2021*

b0tscape

Rune Dragon Alt Progression *updated: 02/2021*

I'll be basing my alt around this guide https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iK2FVTOu3XjIm3OkAyu6kpku-439AFIvVZerD3nYVhE/edit#gid=0 with some modifications and changes. I'll be updating the thread every day when progress is made and I'll continue until I'm banned or I achieve the accounts stats/quests. I'll include the time I was using the scripts  and the name of all scripts used. There will be a lot of external plugins being used as well.

This is not a brand new account. This is an account with 60 fishing and has been aged around 2k days.

Goals

• 68 Mining
  • 60 Agility
  • 60 Thieving
  • 50 Construction
  • 99 Melee stats
  • 80 Range
  • 70 Prayer
  • 75 Magic
  • 75 Smithing
  • Barrows Gloves
  • DS2 Completion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1: 02/2021 

Scripts used:

1. APA sandcrabs (2:30 hours)
  2. Khal's AIO Agility (43 minutes)
  3. Ganom's one click prayer (external plugin for openosrs)
  4. Wonton's GEfiremakerAIO (1 hour)

Skills obtained:

• 30 Firemaking
  • 18 Agility
  • 40 Range
  • 43 Prayer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2: 03/2021

Scripts Used:

1. DynaMiner (1 hour)
  2. SMLPowerChopper (15 minutes)
  3. MacroCutter (23 minutes)
  4. Khal's AOI Agility (45 minutes)
  5. Wonton's GEfiremakerAIO (1 hour)

Skills obtained:

• 45 Mining
  • 36 Woodcutting
  • 30 Agility
  • 50 Firemaking

Edited by b0tscape
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for an update on OP and what he's doing, if it's anything to do with Rune Dragon Alts. I'm very interested in this topic right now, and am trying to gather as much information as I can to satisfy my craving for knowing more about RDAs. 

It would also be interesting to know if he's transferring to a mule/main account, to process the materials and Optimize the OSRS Rune Dragon Alt. to make it a little bit better. I hope he wasn't banned, though, as that's a lot of time and effort right down the drain. 

Would like to know if he recovers from that, and goes on to make more money making alts. 

Edited by PissGaming
  • Like 1