VIP Mirror Mode Proxy/Home IP

Lickwid

Hey guys,

Apologies for the long post but would really like some solid advice.

I have searched the forums high and low but cannot seem to see any real info im after

Only started using OSBot the last few weeks after coming over from ***** and i have a query that's been rattling my brain

At the moment i have:

VIP

Proxifier setup

1 Proxy

4 Bot Accounts

1 Bot "Main"

Firstly:-

I am trying to launch 4 bots on the same Proxy IP which i struggle with

I seem to only be able to open 2 by Right Click OSRS > Proxifier > PROXYIP before i get the dreaded advertisement block error

I know if you spam click them to open as many as you need works but  surely that opens "unproxied clients?"

i cant spam them open as i need to right click > proxifier > (proxyip) which then launches the OSRS vanilla client in proxy

Any ideas would be great

Secondly:-

How would i go about opening 2-4 bots on Proxy with 1 "bot main" on my home IP all using OSBot Clients

At the moment i have been running 1 "bot main" by:

Opening OSBot in Mirror Mode (unticking Proxy and unselecting the Proxy IP)

Opening Vanilla OSRS normally and attaching client it

Then opening a separate OSBot in Mirror Mode (ticking Proxy and selecting my Proxys IP)

Opening Vanilla OSRS by Right Click -> Proxifier > (proxyip)

This seems to work OK as on proxifier it only shows 2 applications in Proxifier both jagexlauncher.exe which i assume is the Proxied OSRS Client & Proxied OSbot

However if i then go to run more proxied bots i get the advertisement error

Thanks in advance

22 minutes ago, Gunman said:

Most the post didn't really process in my head but I am just gonna throw out maybe trying VMs and/or Sandboxie

I’ve read about VMs and Sandboxie but surely if you want to run 4 mirror mode clients on a single IP through proxifier I shouldn’t need to do that?

Did see a guide having seperate jagex clients on the desktop with different rules. Maybe I could have 4 clients 1 for each account already with proxy rules?

22 minutes ago, Lickwid said:

I’ve read about VMs and Sandboxie but surely if you want to run 4 mirror mode clients on a single IP through proxifier I shouldn’t need to do that?

Did see a guide having seperate jagex clients on the desktop with different rules. Maybe I could have 4 clients 1 for each account already with proxy rules?

Oh I forgot about this but did you try the making a copy and renaming it trick?

4 minutes ago, Gunman said:

Oh I forgot about this but did you try the making a copy and renaming it trick?

This is what I was talking about,

copying the jagexlauncher 4 times and renaming it to desktop and setting 4 seperate rules all to the same proxy and just launching them all quickly by double clicking them all from desktop.

should be able to get 4-5 open.

right click > proxify > proxy is a pain and too slow before advert error 

Edited by Lickwid