Struggling...

CoinMan

Hey yall,

Can't seem to find the sweet spot between overall time played and profit per account. I swear Jagex bans before I break even on every method I have tried thus far: BF, MF's, Looting...

Really struggling to see how I can manage to last long enough on mirror to profit being capped to only ~10 or so clients, while on stealth even at 20+ they get banned so fast.

Any suggestions or pms would be greatly appreciated :feels:

just try different bots, do as previous user suggested and limit accounts to two per proxy/vpn, and avoid public popular vpn services because they may be the reason you are getting ban so frequently.

manual bans will fuck you, try to make the accounts look as legit as possible, use female names to appeal to people.  lower population worlds, more frequent breaking, and watch the bots until you are 100% sure they wont fuck up while you are away.

limit sessions to like 1-3 hours, break for hours at a time

Edited by fiverman1

43 minutes ago, fiverman1 said:

just try different bots, do as previous user suggested and limit accounts to two per proxy/vpn, and avoid public popular vpn services because they may be the reason you are getting ban so frequently.

manual bans will fuck you, try to make the accounts look as legit as possible, use female names to appeal to people.  lower population worlds, more frequent breaking, and watch the bots until you are 100% sure they wont fuck up while you are away.

limit sessions to like 1-3 hours, break for hours at a time

Yeah currently using NordVPN US servers but have not been limiting accs 2 per ip. 

Is isolating accounts one of the biggest factors leading to a ban then? 

Some accounts have been successful to a point like 95 construction but even that acc run super cautiously received a 2-day...

Will try again and isolate all accounts 

Im a monster and just do everything on my own residential IP up to 6 accounts running at a time on the same machine, 50ms mirror mode.

Have had recent luck with

Undead Druids
Orbers
Minnows
Lavadragons
Hunter (red chins)
RC (nats or comics via abyss)

Use different break timers for all and usually dont run an account more than 4-8 hours a day max.  I also try to use different methods all at once, so I dont have like 6 undead druid accounts going at the same time.

I have had very bad luck recently with
BF
Thieving
MMF

I also use accounts that dont look like botted stats and all f2p stats at a random lvl between like 30-50.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Coin4Coin said:

Yeah currently using NordVPN US servers but have not been limiting accs 2 per ip. 

Use socks5 proxies instead of a VPN. I personally use 1 proxy per account but others use more accounts on 1 proxy so that must also be fine. 

@D Bolter Sells proxies and can help you 😛

• Heart 2

3 hours ago, FuryShark said:

Use socks5 proxies instead of a VPN. I personally use 1 proxy per account but others use more accounts on 1 proxy so that must also be fine. 

@D Bolter Sells proxies and can help you 😛

Hey thank you for the advice! It can't be all bad cause I did manage this with your looter 

k1ASLo7.png

🤑 and about ~1.5m between 5x 2-dayed acc's running it.

3 hours ago, Botthestrange said:

Im a monster and just do everything on my own residential IP up to 6 accounts running at a time on the same machine, 50ms mirror mode.

Have had recent luck with

Undead Druids
Orbers
Minnows
Lavadragons
Hunter (red chins)
RC (nats or comics via abyss)

Use different break timers for all and usually dont run an account more than 4-8 hours a day max.  I also try to use different methods all at once, so I dont have like 6 undead druid accounts going at the same time.

I have had very bad luck recently with
BF
Thieving
MMF

I also use accounts that dont look like botted stats and all f2p stats at a random lvl between like 30-50.

Hey thanks for the advice! I've tried red chins and had it running fine for about 2 days straight but was only getting like max 200k usually 140-150k doing red chins at 70+ Made a total of 2200 chins and 3m for day and half

• Boge 1