Looting Oak Larders?

CoinMan

7 hours ago, Coin4Coin said:

Has anyone ever made a script or used project’s script factory to loot p.o.h. Oak larder for pot of flour?

something like 300-400k an hr

Has anyone tried this? 

It looks good on paper, but in reality I don't think it would work to well. E.g. making pizza or smth in F2P, it's like 200-300k/hr with is great for F2P, but those pizzas start to pile real fast so either you have to stop making them since you make a lot more than you sell or start selling cheap which drops the profits to like 100k/hr. Some of these moneymakers are good if you run one or two accounts, not for bigger scale farms

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

It looks good on paper, but in reality I don't think it would work to well. E.g. making pizza or smth in F2P, it's like 200-300k/hr with is great for F2P, but those pizzas start to pile real fast so either you have to stop making them since you make a lot more than you sell or start selling cheap which drops the profits to like 100k/hr. Some of these moneymakers are good if you run one or two accounts, not for bigger scale farms

Yeah I guess you would have a hell of a time trying to sell 100k+ Pot of Flour on the GE 🤣

• Like 1

10 hours ago, arbicrax172 said:

Was also looking into doing this using SF but decided against it for one reason or another. Would make for a nice script to help you get into writing your own scripts with script factory if you haven't written any yet though.

Yeah I have script factory but it’s just been sitting haven’t really used it yet... :feels: