DONT BUY PROXY FROM THIS PLACE

Thea

I SAW A GUYS BOTTING VIDEO ON YOUTUBE REFERRING 1ON1PROXY I BOUGHT 10 PROXIES AND THEY WERE ALL ALREADY FLAGGED BY JAGEX BEFORE I COULD EVEN USE THEM TO CREATE NEW ACCOUNTS. UNDERSTANDABLY I AM NOW A BIT HESTITANT TO WASTE ANY MORE MONEY BUYING PROXY IN FACT I AM NOW UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT MAYBE MOST PROXY ARE USELESS. IF ANYONE OUT THERE CAN SHINE SOME LIGHT AND ADVISE ME ON THIS MATTER IT WOULD GREATLY BE APPRICATED.

THANKS.

Edited by Thea

Only use proxys when u have accounts on ur home ip that u dont want to risk. Ochterwise just use home ip and when this one get flagged when u used to bot many accounts just change ur home ip and start over. 
I’m using proxys never have any issue with them tbh made 70 accounts probs and 4-5 being stoled after completed tut island. And yes alot got banned its not easy to bot nowdays 😉 Ochter accounts keep runnin

Edited by BottheFarm

1 hour ago, Not A Bot said:

Incapsula blocks website interactions on proxies and vpns, but there are other ways to create accounts nowdays

Incapsula doesn’t block that much tho..

its all about how good the proxies are. And how many accounts u make on a proxy. Alot of sites who sell dedicated proxies are alrdy used before.. 

do not use a vpn tho they got flagged alot. Use dedicated proxy by a good proxy seller, so you can change your dedicated ip if it needs to (this is one time in a month)

ps: do not buy any cheap proxies;) they are all shit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

yeah i watched the same video i just purchased 10 proxys as well on my iphone. now all the accounts I botted on got banned immidietly. So I try to create some new accounts with proxifier I thought maybe my home ip was flagged. No .. it was the residential proxies from them. All of them are blocked and flagged by jagex -.-

Edited by awz 123