Could use some help

QuiTTTed

Hello!

So ive purchased a script named "Furys AIO Looter" but after purchase i noticed i need to provide .txt file with all the items to be looted but i actually have no idea where or how to get such file.

Could anyone tell me where i could get this .txt file where is all the items?

For now this script is basically waste of money since i dont know how to add the items to .txt

Thanks

1 hour ago, Space said:

31 minutes ago, snottub said:

Fury shark answered in the script thread but I'll answer here as well.

You don't need a file to tell it what to pick up. It will pick up every item it detects within the minimum value you set. You CAN use a text file to tell it what items to ignore or ONLY pickup though.

14 hours ago, FuryShark said:

Not sure if its not letting you select a text file or if its not working after you select one. 
Its not needed for what your trying to do, you dont need to provide a file, but if your unable to select one can you add my discord "FuryShark#0001" so I can try and fix it for other people xd . works fine for me

I dont have any .txt file to select there and i dont know where to get one either or make my own. Im gonna run for another day and see if there is some attempts of looting and ive also added you so when its still not working, ill let you know.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2021 at 1:04 AM, FuryShark said:

Not sure if its not letting you select a text file or if its not working after you select one. 
Its not needed for what your trying to do, you dont need to provide a file, but if your unable to select one can you add my discord "FuryShark#0001" so I can try and fix it for other people xd . works fine for me

Got it back working, not sure why it didnt recognize the d scim i dropped with other account on that location.

Solved!

• Boge 1