i want to begin making my own smallish bot/gold farm

RockyRheels

so i want to make my own smallish bot/gold farm and came here for good advice on how to get started making accounts to use proxies or not to because ive seen some debate to if you should or shouldnt. i also wanted to know how to really get in to doing this all like base start i already have osbot and some free scripts as i was just testing i think i will be buying most off my scripts of @Khaleesi as i am thinking these are the best ive seen. But i just need a small amount of advice in where to start what with and for how long 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ricky Dactyl said:

I find that when running more than 2 bots per IP the ban rate increase significantly, these findings are from stealth injected bots running on independent OSBot.jar instances.

ahhhh ok thats good to know so basically just run one account per ip so just get a 1:1 ratio of proxies to accounts 

Stealth Quester - Knights swords + Maunal or bot 1 more smithing level. Run Khal Blast furnace 'till ban. Accounts only take ~25 min to make w/ out ice gloves and enough accounts makes up for difference. 

Tan Hides - can be done right away but very high ban rate like BF^

Only run scripts 45 Min MAX with 15-25 Min breaks, limit your overall in-game botting time, pray :boge:

Or Train accounts to sell to others who bot/want a main :troll:

16 hours ago, Coin4Coin said:

Only run scripts 45 Min MAX with 15-25 Min breaks, limit your overall in-game botting time, pray :boge:

never really understood on taking 15-25 min breaks, when most people normally play they dont take breaks at all besides to get a drink and piss.

2 hours ago, purple kush said:

never really understood on taking 15-25 min breaks, when most people normally play they dont take breaks at all besides to get a drink and piss.

My thoughts are that any script will be detectable as a program playing the game and not a person because a human could never perform with the accuracy a script will. 

So by playing with breaks you decrease the actual playtime and thus decrease overall “bot-time” which will aid in preserving the lifespan of the account. But I could be 100% wrong who really knows besides Jagex? 

On 2/24/2021 at 3:26 AM, Coin4Coin said:

Stealth Quester - Knights swords + Maunal or bot 1 more smithing level. Run Khal Blast furnace 'till ban. Accounts only take ~25 min to make w/ out ice gloves and enough accounts makes up for difference. 

Tan Hides - can be done right away but very high ban rate like BF^

ok nice thanks man how many accounts would you suggest running at once with the blast furnace 

and for the making accounts where would i even sell them?

Edited by RockyRheels