Question about proxies

Syndo

I was going to make an account creating script and then when it came to proxies I didn't know how to deal with the proxies. So, when using a proxy to create accounts that is in for example the U.S, would an account buyer have to use the same proxy or would they be fine just using a proxy that also is in the U.S no matter the state they are in. So as long as the account creator and buyer are using a proxy that is from the same country the accounts wont get locked?

Edited by Syndo

Yes and no, in order to sell tutorial island accounts you need to make a account on US ip and buyer needs to use US ip aswell in order to not get locked. But this is best case scenario, account creation is monitored heavily so you can't just use any proxy because they will get locked even before they reach the buyer. Also I heard you can mostly do 1 or 2 accounts per 24 hours on one IP since if you do more they will start flagging the IP as potentially account making farm and lock accounts just to be sure :) 

• Like 1