Banned In A Week

Arithium

14 minutes ago, Arithium said:

Took all of a week of minimal botting in areas that I couldn't possibly get reported (nmz & my house) and Jagex caught the bot software. I would not recommending using osbot.

if you are worried about being banned i don't recommenced using any bot. You could do the same with any other bot and you are still going to be banned

1 minute ago, Easy Money said:

if you are worried about being banned i don't recommenced using any bot. You could do the same with any other bot and you are still going to be banned

In all the years I've botted, coming back and finally getting a ban while botting things (not out of the ordinary for me to do in-game) goes to show that this bot is no longer safe. I'm just getting my message out there that its detectable, not that I'm saying the other bots are better.

15 minutes ago, Arithium said:

In all the years I've botted, coming back and finally getting a ban while botting things (not out of the ordinary for me to do in-game) goes to show that this bot is no longer safe. I'm just getting my message out there that its detectable, not that I'm saying the other bots are better.

Back in 2009 I could bot non stop for weeks without any bans, you could bot a lot back in 2017, non stop on weekends without no bans. Don't expect Jagex to do nothing, botting is not as easy as it was before still doesn't mean no one is botting. @Not A Bot got 1900 total in his last progress video from purely botting, correct me if I'm wrong here :) doesn't that everyone getting banned in a week here. Seems silly to make a shitpost like this just because you probably did something stupid and got banned and it seems you got banned on account you cared about which is not you should do 😛 

As others have said, It's your approach to botting that matters, not just the client.

I would recommend trying out the mirror mode client as that significantly reduces the speed/rate of bans imo.

As well as botting a variety of tasks and not running the same script for numerous hours.

Edited by StaticSyntax
  • Like 1

It's just about finding the right strategy and the right settings.
Switching skills, taking breaks, not botting overnight decrease chances to get a bann.

If you would do some research and test diffrent setups and settings you'll see a big difference ^^
Mirror mode also helps a lot nowadays 😉

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...