Neat Magic training

melomel

42 minutes ago, melomel said:

I've been experimenting with different training methods, so y'know- i had to hit bandits.

At lvl 72 magic, with 50 prayer bonus, I've been getting 130k/hr magic xp and 60k/hr hp xp ice bursting bandits afk :3

with 72 pray, my pray lasts almost 10 mins

did 99 magic at nmz with fire wave and was getting 82k xp/h w/o the extra cost from ppots. If you're going to do this you'd be better off doing dust devils or nech's at the catacombs to break even or lose a little bit of GP.

10 hours ago, Space said:

did 99 magic at nmz with fire wave and was getting 82k xp/h w/o the extra cost from ppots. If you're going to do this you'd be better off doing dust devils or nech's at the catacombs to break even or lose a little bit of GP.

Was insane xp when I was at nechs with it. 400k xp/hr easily when afking . : }

11 hours ago, melomel said:

I've been experimenting with different training methods, so y'know- i had to hit bandits.

At lvl 72 magic, with 50 prayer bonus, I've been getting 130k/hr magic xp and 60k/hr hp xp ice bursting bandits afk :3

with 72 pray, my pray lasts almost 10 mins

If your playing legit for a main just wait until you get dust devils/nech/abby demon tasks to burst\barrage otherwise nice glhf