- Coin's 2021 Master Farmers ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​-

CoinMan

Whatup Everybody?

It's Coin4Coin :gnome: here with my 2021 Master Farmers (Master Farm) Farm. 🦝 

Goals for the Master Farm:

1.) Get a total of 20-30 acc's with Full Rogue.

2.) Get a pet on a few accounts? 🤗

3.) Make 500M OSRS

4.) Make 1B OSRS

5.) Profit??? :cash:

DAY #1

Alrighty guy's let's get into it - for 20-30 Acc's all with full Rogues running Master Farmers we will need to put in some work in both Agility and Thieving (Good thing @Khaleesihas all the scripts we will need for this project) 😎 At the time of this update I only have 6 Accounts Mirrored doing Agility until they hit 50 via Khal's AIO Agility. I like the progressive mode myself and he fixed the gnome stronghold entrance so it's basically one-click to whatever agility lvl you want.

After the Accounts have hit 50 agility I will be switching them to thieving via Khal's Thiever. Once 50 Agility and 50 Thieving have been reached, the accounts will run Khal Rogue's Den to acquire the full Rogue's Set which will double our seed loot. 🤑 

From there on it should be smooth sailing as I plan to mule over the gold every 3-6 hours of bot time as some of these accounts have already been 2-dayed. I have purchased 20x 16-day member codes which will be applied to accs as soon as I finish TUT on the ones that have been sitting for a while now... This means new accounts will (hopefullybe added every day/few days as I unlock/apply membership to them. 

Day 1 Progress:

6x Acc's Running @Khaleesi AIO Agility to Lvl 50 Agility:

https://imgur.com/a/wfeKkaZ

1 HR Prog report:

https://imgur.com/a/6PdHJBb

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Kramnik said:

You running them all on one IP? :boge:

Yeah, Risk is my middle name 🤣. The plan is to run VPN + Mirror until they are MF ready then stealth proxy. That way my cpu doesn't melt trying to run 20+ clients.

5 hours ago, Czar said:

Good luck :doge: hopefully gold prices rise :feels:

I wish I had gotten into this earlier when GP was like 1M = $1 and bots could survive weeks with no breaks... 🤔 Thanks for the support! 

DAY #1

Progress Update - Had a BAN around the ~10 Hour mark and lost maybe 80 or so M.O.G. ☹️

Jagex is really on it today as another account was hit with the hammer around the 12 Hour mark.

After getting a 1/3rd of the accounts wiped out I decided to get a Graceful Hood and Cape for the remaining accounts instead of seeds. Maybe this will decrease user reports while they are finishing up their last agility lvls and getting thieving to 50. 

DAY #1

Update - Got the first account to 50 Agility! Maybe cheated here but started w/ 20 Thieving as well so this account should have rogue's this evening...

The other 3 Acc's are ~Hour away from 50 Agility and then will start Pickpocketing until LVL 5. Then Stalls to 50 and Rogues hopefully late tonight...

Update - Got the 2nd account to 50 Agility and am now grinding out 50 Thieving so we can do Rogue's Den. 

Used Khal's Thiever to 5 pickpocketing in Lumby, but for some reason when trying to do ardy cake stall it would for a level, then tele to Varrock East Bank and stand there, think it was a food setting. Decided I am using @Czar Thiever for the moment at least until MF's.

On 2/21/2021 at 2:03 PM, OSBOTRutger said:

How much money are u expecting to make an hour using this method? Pickpocketing master farms doesnt seem that much or is it just me? 

At like 80 thieving with the master farmer outfit its only 500k/h, so its high risk to get your accounts up to that point with only this amount of profit...

If I can manage to lvl the accounts to 50/50 w/rogues without bans then I expect a healthy 250-300k/Hr per bot so 20x Bots at ~6m per hour.

At 6-8 Hours a day for a week I’d expect a cool 30m per day or 210m per week. 

On 2/20/2021 at 7:59 AM, genzyBug said:

I do hope this works for you. I don't think this setup is very likely to be profitable. On paper it sounds great, but Jagex ban hammers will humble you. Only saying it because I've been there. Just be prepared to lose money.

DAY #2

Update - Sad to say we only have 2 accounts left after the bans :feels: Those that called the bans were right I just wasn't expecting so many perms 90% of my bans are usually 2-day if they are P2P.

WXWA981.png

But... One survived Full Rogues (and a Graceful Cape/Hood + ~40 M.O.G.) which is nice :D

Luckily I've put 16 day codes on 15x Accounts and will train them up slowly to get the rogues/MFs. We will see how it goes :)

Edited by Coin4Coin
F2P > P2P when referring to Bans.
  • Like 1